Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i feel like this has to be said spin off

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 112 Replies
1 mom liked this

when your kids are home i get you feel a need to protect them . But when they swing first all bets are off . Also your dh is gonna be there forever the kids leave at 18 . Just remember that ladies. Parents should be on the same page when it comes to discipline , agreed ?

edit: link include for those who wanted it

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/21847353/I_am_VERY_CLOSE_to_leaving_my_dh_after_18_friggin_years?ct=acc_featured

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't take advice from the illiterate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:31 AM
2 moms liked this

I need a little more background. 

Just because a child is hitting doesn't mean that you have to hit back. Try deescalating the situation and not making it worse. 

I would never be with a man that let a child get under their skin so much that they felt the need to hit them. 

LilysMama719
by Emmy on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:33 AM
I am glad you think that your opinion on a troll post is so important that it needs a spin off.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:34 AM

Quoting LilysMama719: I am glad you think that your opinion on a troll post is so important that it needs a spin off.

who said it was atroll post

LilysMama719
by Emmy on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:36 AM
I'm just assuming. Anymore, most posts in here are.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting LilysMama719: I am glad you think that your opinion on a troll post is so important that it needs a spin off.

who said it was atroll post

PISCIS29
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:36 AM
6 moms liked this
Oh I totally agree with you. I'll even go out there and say that attacking your parents bc your mad they are reprimanding you IS NOT NORMAL TEEN BEHAVIOR.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
This.

Adults need to act like adults. Showing restraint, patience and control.

Children are learning and making mistakes and are NOT little adults fully in control if their feelings, responses and emotions.

Hitting is never Ok, but that doesnโ€™t give an adult permission to hit and act like a child. And I wouldnt tolerate an adult in my life who acts like a child.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Just because a child is hitting doesn't mean that you have to hit back. Try deescalating the situation and not making it worse. 

I would never be with a man that let a child get under their skin so much that they felt the need to hit them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:37 AM

I 100% disagree.  I will not be married to an adult that cannot control himself. 

krazymom2boyz
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
15 year old boy and his dad got into a fist fight because the kid was disrespectful and an asshole.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:38 AM

he was defending himeself . And on top of that he took his glasses and threw them ? Thats damage to personal property id be pissed off if i couldnt see!

Quoting Anonymous 4: This. Adults need to act like adults. Showing restraint, patience and control. Children are learning and making mistakes and are NOT little adults fully in control if their feelings, responses and emotions. Hitting is never Ok, but that doesnโ€™t give an adult permission to hit and act like a child. And I wouldnt tolerate an adult in my life who acts like a child.
Quoting Anonymous 3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)