Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scentsy vs Wal Mart

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
I have bought so many warmers and wax bars from Scentsy over the years and I'm ready to replace a few burners my husband thinks we should try the Wal Mart ones any opinions is the Wal Mart stuff as good as Scentsy?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2018 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoplarGrove
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 12:20 PM

The Walmart scents aren't as strong but the burners are just as good as scentsy's. I have some gorgeous ones from Walmart for a fraction of the price of scentsy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 12:20 PM
The warmers themselves are 100% as good. I always preferred buying waxes from Walmart as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 12:21 PM

i like the walmart stuff just as much as scentsy and way cheaper!!!

SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Mar. 19, 2018 at 12:21 PM
I have a warmer from Wal-Mart that I love. Some of the wax smells amazing. I just started buying wax melts from Crumble Co.
mommytoeandb
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 12:24 PM
Have you considered switching to essential oils? I had to give up wax melts when I was diagnosed with asthma. 😞
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 12:24 PM

Quoting Anonymous 3:

i like the walmart stuff just as much as scentsy and way cheaper!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 12:24 PM
Walmart warmers are great. The scents not so much. They last maybe a couple hours. Although some how my daughter managed to find an amazing scent, it's really powerful the first hour or so and then lasts for days!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 12:25 PM
I use the Wal mart ones. At least I can smell them beforehand and know that I like them.
My favorites are Magic Spell and Illusion.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 12:26 PM
The warmers themselves work fine. I like the Walmart scents but if you leave them on all day they will only last for that one day and you will have to switch them out the next time you use it (in my experience). I’ve never used the scentsy ones so I’m not sure how long they last.
Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Mar. 19, 2018 at 12:26 PM
This! And now Walmart carries Yankee candle melts so win win!

Quoting Anonymous 2: The warmers themselves are 100% as good. I always preferred buying waxes from Walmart as well.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)