Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Basket stuffers for little girls ideas?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Easter totally snuck up on this year since it lands on April 1st. April fool's day. I usually have their baskets and stuffers way in advance but this year i am at a loss of what to stuff their baskets with. They don't like chalk, bubbles or coloring books, or stickers, or anything little girls are supposed to like.

I have 3 dds.

First is 8 but she loves art so she will be art supplies and some candy.

Second dd is 7. And 3rd dd is 5. But those 2 are what I am having trouble with. Any ideas?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2018 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on Mar. 19, 2018 at 2:35 PM

Socks, tights, leggings, camisoles, a swimsuit, little stuffed toys, puzzles, mini-rubic's cube, mini lego kit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 2:35 PM
Go to the Easter section at Walmart. Done.
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 2:39 PM
A DVD, their favorite book (mine likes pete the cat, for instance), fun bath soap, new shirts, a bathing suit (I love putting bathing suits in the kid's baskets), a little candy, goldfish crackers, a small, easy craft they can do by themselves.
nachobizness
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 2:41 PM
I always do swimsuit, flip flops, towel and whatever extras like book,candy, lip gloss,goggles, pool dive rings etc.
Caidysmom
by MindyM on Mar. 19, 2018 at 2:41 PM
My soon to be 7 dd, is all about JoJo Siwa. So, she’s getting JoJo bows and a few LOL surprise ball things.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 2:46 PM
Board games, sunglasses, water bottle, books, chap stick, jewelry, movies, hair stuff
LadyGigi
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 2:52 PM
What DO they like? Legos? Superheroes? Play-Doh? Plushies? Saying they don't like anything little girls are supposed to like isn't very informative.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)