Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They gave me a key at work.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Now my step daughter thinks it means that she can go in after hours to workout alone or with just her and her friends.
Um, no. I got a key because I'm a trusted employee and they promoted me to manager.
That's a HUGE liability if someone got hurt after hours. She asked if she could swim laps instead of using the gym equipment, again, NO!
What the fuck is up with the fucking entitlement bullshit? It's not enough that she gets a full membership for free? She gets a 70% discount in the salon and spas. Why would she think she can come in when the gym is closed??
I'm so over it.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2018 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 3:12 PM

yeah just tell her no, it's not allowed.

hart57
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 3:12 PM
Just tell her the answer is no and if she is stupid enough to sneak in she will be arrested.
krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 3:13 PM
Its she whining and begging, or did she just ask a simple question? If she just asked once and dropped it, then I don't see what the big deal is or why it mashes her entitled.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2018 at 3:14 PM
She's bitching, to everyone who will listen, that I'm a bitchy step mom.
She should know better, I've never given in to tantrums.

Quoting krazymom2boyz: Its she whining and begging, or did she just ask a simple question? If she just asked once and dropped it, then I don't see what the big deal is or why it mashes her entitled.
ucm115
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 3:15 PM
Same.

If she really is being a brat, tell her you can cancel her FREE membership and she's welcome to join a 24 hour, $10/month gym.

Quoting krazymom2boyz: Its she whining and begging, or did she just ask a simple question? If she just asked once and dropped it, then I don't see what the big deal is or why it mashes her entitled.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2018 at 3:15 PM
I did. Now she's bitching.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

yeah just tell her no, it's not allowed.

ucm115
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 3:15 PM
Sounds like someone's free membership should be suspended.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She's bitching, to everyone who will listen, that I'm a bitchy step mom.

krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 3:17 PM
Oh, well then she's a brat and I'd tell her if she didn't straighten up she would lose her nifty free membership!

Quoting Anonymous 1: She's bitching, to everyone who will listen, that I'm a bitchy step mom.

squeekers
by squeekers on Mar. 19, 2018 at 3:17 PM
Tell your S/O to aid in telling your child No means no.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2018 at 3:17 PM
I told her yesterday that she needs to cut the shit or I would cancel it myself.
She stayed at her mom's last night to "punish me".
Ha, little girl, an empty house all night? Not a punishment. Lol

Quoting ucm115: Sounds like someone's free membership should be suspended.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)