Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sugar momma confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm hitting 50 and if I had the money I would be thrilled to have a young college boy to be my toy.
I'd have him over to do me over real nice, ask him what his needs were, toss him a was of cash.
I'd have him dress up nice and take me on dates.
We'd go shopping and he could have the finest of everything just so he'd look good.
I would love to be a sugar momma 💃🕺
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:19 PM
I’m the same age as you and I just can’t get into the younger guy thing. I like my men experienced and age-appropriate. More power to you...as long as it isn’t with my sons lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:19 PM
Gross.
Drozzi
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:20 PM

Honey, you can hire that shit done right any day you like.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:35 PM
Old guys are tired, I need someone with the same wild stamina as me.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I’m the same age as you and I just can’t get into the younger guy thing. I like my men experienced and age-appropriate. More power to you...as long as it isn’t with my sons lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this
This is true, but I still prefer old and slow over fast and clumsy.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Old guys are tired, I need someone with the same wild stamina as me.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I’m the same age as you and I just can’t get into the younger guy thing. I like my men experienced and age-appropriate. More power to you...as long as it isn’t with my sons lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:36 PM
I want something exclusive.

Quoting Drozzi:

Honey, you can hire that shit done right any day you like.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:39 PM
😅🤣
Slow and clumsy that's funny..I'm not talking teenager, someone who's 21 is preferred.

Quoting Anonymous 2: This is true, but I still prefer old and slow over fast and clumsy.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Old guys are tired, I need someone with the same wild stamina as me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:39 PM
I'm only 38 but no thank you to a younger guy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:41 PM
I said fast and clumsy. Older guys know how to take their time. Younger guys aren’t experienced in love-making...they’re just in it for the f*€$ing.

Quoting Anonymous 1: 😅🤣
Slow and clumsy that's funny..I'm not talking teenager, someone who's 21 is preferred.

Quoting Anonymous 2: This is true, but I still prefer old and slow over fast and clumsy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:42 PM
Oh there is a huge difference between your age and mine. When I was your age I liked older men. Now I'm old and have changed my tastes.

Quoting Anonymous 4: I'm only 38 but no thank you to a younger guy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)