Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People are SOOO stupid.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
Every time I open FB, I realize how stupid people are. Today I saw a page where Black people were praising Hitler, saying how he really was a good guy and wanted to Kill White people and liked Black people. Really??? WTF is happening to America?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2018 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 20, 2018 at 7:55 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 20, 2018 at 7:56 PM
Please share that shit here.

Also lack of a good education I suppose can make people act stupid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2018 at 8:35 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Just a few. There are 10000+ comments. Couldn’t go grow them all. Got ungry pretty fast :). A lot of anti-Semitic bullshit as well. Scary.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Please share that shit here.

Also lack of a good education I suppose can make people act stupid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 20, 2018 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this
How about a link to the post so I can better understand what the discussion is about.
PacMan80
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2018 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

This, on top of everything else going on the world, just makes me sad for the world.  FFS, can't we all just get over ourselves and be nice to people.  The fact that these morons defend Hitler. . .read fucking books if you want the whole story.  There's hundreds of books about the Holocaust and WWII.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2018 at 8:47 PM
I can’t post a link from FB, I have an app. I did post some pics, but they got deleted.

Quoting Anonymous 4: How about a link to the post so I can better understand what the discussion is about.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 20, 2018 at 8:49 PM
There is a documentary on YouTube about this. I believe it’s called Negroland.

I saw an ad for it one day a few months ago. Pretty strange.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2018 at 8:49 PM
It’s insane. The fact that Black people, who experience racism themselves, praising Hitler and saying that he should have finish his job killing all Jews, is just crazy to me.

Quoting PacMan80:

This, on top of everything else going on the world, just makes me sad for the world.  FFS, can't we all just get over ourselves and be nice to people.  The fact that these morons defend Hitler. . .read fucking books if you want the whole story.  There's hundreds of books about the Holocaust and WWII.

ksbondgirl
by on Mar. 20, 2018 at 8:51 PM
I think that would be a joke page...

Quoting Anonymous 1: Every time I open FB, I realize how stupid people are. Today I saw a page where Black people were praising Hitler, saying how he really was a good guy and wanted to Kill White people and liked Black people. Really??? WTF is happening to America?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2018 at 8:51 PM
Not strange, stupid.
The fact that most Black people hate Trump for being “White supremacist” and praising Hitler at the same time is just crazy.

Quoting Anonymous 5: There is a documentary on YouTube about this. I believe it’s called Negroland.

I saw an ad for it one day a few months ago. Pretty strange.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)