Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Supernatural

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
Who watches it? I'm on Season 2 Episode 15. Yes way behind. Lol Anyway, the episode is Tall Tales where the woman is causing guys to jump out of the building. Dean and Sam are fighting. It's hilarious 😂
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2018 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kiwismommy19
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 12:51 PM
That show is great through season 5. Sucks after that. 5 was originally going to be the series last season. It was written with the end in mind. Then fans convinced them to do more. I believe that's what I read, it's been a few years
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 21, 2018 at 12:53 PM
I love it so far but like I said, I'm only on season 2. I'll definitely keep that in mind though!

Quoting Kiwismommy19: That show is great through season 5. Sucks after that. 5 was originally going to be the series last season. It was written with the end in mind. Then fans convinced them to do more. I believe that's what I read, it's been a few years
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Mar. 21, 2018 at 12:54 PM

I do. I 1 full season and this current season behind. Im binge watching stargate with my kid then supernatural is next. The earlier season are better than the later ones at least IMHO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 21, 2018 at 12:54 PM
The show sucks. The brothers still look good.

Quoting Kiwismommy19: That show is great through season 5. Sucks after that. 5 was originally going to be the series last season. It was written with the end in mind. Then fans convinced them to do more. I believe that's what I read, it's been a few years
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 21, 2018 at 12:55 PM
It's taking forever but I'm enjoying it enough that it doesn't bother me that I'll be 80 before I'm caught up.

Quoting Hanab818:

I do. I 1 full season and this current season behind. Im binge watching stargate with my kid then supernatural is next. The earlier season are better than the later ones at least IMHO

Hoppers33
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 12:56 PM
It's one of my all time favorite shows. You haven't met Cas yet, but he makes it even better.
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 12:56 PM
Yes and there’s eye candy! I’m more partial to Dean but Sam has his moments too!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 21, 2018 at 12:56 PM
Yeah that's what my boyfriend said. I love Bobby too though. Dean is definitely my favorite.

Quoting Hoppers33: It's one of my all time favorite shows. You haven't met Cas yet, but he makes it even better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 21, 2018 at 12:57 PM
I'm DEFINITELY a Dean fan.

Quoting MixedCooke: Yes and there’s eye candy! I’m more partial to Dean but Sam has his moments too!
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 21, 2018 at 12:57 PM
I love that show, but haven't watched it in years. Dean is swoon worthy!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)