Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I must be a glutton for punishment

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:03 PM
  • 10 Replies
Lol. I'm on weight watchers. It's a great program, all about making good choices and portions. My issue... I've been watching cooking shows and lots of shows that showcase restaurants and their specialties. Oh this is hard...
by on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:05 PM
I just cook things I have no interest in eating.
winedrinker2
by Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:06 PM
I can’t watch cooking shows . I get so hungry
paigea
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:06 PM
Me too.😄

Quoting TowerWife: Lol. I'm on weight watchers. It's a great program, all about making good choices and portions. My issue... I've been watching cooking shows and lots of shows that showcase restaurants and their specialties. Oh this is hard...
Rhodin
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:07 PM
Watch Bizarre Foods.
TowerWife
by CrazyDogLady on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:08 PM
My dh has been out of town for work so my cooking has been minimal. But I love cooking and love eating. I guess that's why I need ww. Lol

Quoting MixedCooke: I just cook things I have no interest in eating.
letstalk747
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Dont be so consumed with food-  and things conected to it- use your energy for another interest, it will make your diet easier in every way.

TowerWife
by CrazyDogLady on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:09 PM
I don't want to watch stuff I won't eat. I'm loving burgers, brews and que lately. Love that stuff

Quoting Rhodin: Watch Bizarre Foods.
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:10 PM
That’s my problem when I try new recipes, I want to taste it too!

Quoting TowerWife: My dh has been out of town for work so my cooking has been minimal. But I love cooking and love eating. I guess that's why I need ww. Lol

TowerWife
by CrazyDogLady on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:12 PM
I work from home but like having the TV on in the back ground. I usually watch HGTV as I'm doing some diy remodeling right now but I hate reruns and daytime TV is horrible. So my go to has been the food channel lately

Quoting letstalk747:

Dont be so consumed with food-  and things conected to it- use your energy for another interest, it will make your diet easier in every way.

TowerWife
by CrazyDogLady on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:14 PM
Yes. At least now I'm learning a lot healthier options. I've made some really good ww approved recipes

Quoting MixedCooke: That’s my problem when I try new recipes, I want to taste it too!

Quoting TowerWife: My dh has been out of town for work so my cooking has been minimal. But I love cooking and love eating. I guess that's why I need ww. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)