Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is it possible for a MAN to get raped by a woman?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 208 Replies
1 mom liked this
No idea if this has been done before. When I say raped in this sense I mean by a woman. Let me be clear that I understand that people (especially children which makes me livid) can be molested. What I don’t quite get is how a fully grown man can be raped. Doesn’t a man have to be aroused and have an erection that would even allow sex to take place? I’m having this convo with someone else. Enlighten me.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:32 PM
29 moms liked this
Because he didn't want to have sex and someone forced him to? Friction is friction, this is like saying that a woman who gets wet during a rape didn't mind.
If someone is forced to have sex, that's rape. I'm really not sure how else to explain this...
PJMM
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:32 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm not sure but I assume the man can be sodomized or forced to perform sex acts that don't involve an erection. Think oral. The woman can also inflict injury.
Rinascitalady
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:32 PM
Yes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:33 PM
7 moms liked this
getting aroused is a biological response. Just like when a man forces himself in a woman, she orgasms. She didn't want it, but biologically, our bodies are programmed to do that, men and women.
3gr8tKids
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

No means no its not a gender issue and of course, he could be drugged and sodomized. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Anally and also the body responds even though you might not want it. Some women have had an orgasm during a rape. Doesn't mean it isn't still rape
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:34 PM
3 moms liked this
It's a physiological response. Many men can get erections just from touch. It does not mean they want it. It's similar to a woman who has an orgasm while being raped.
pikacat
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

An erection does not necessarily mean they want to have sex. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Men don't necessarily have to be "into it" to get aroused
a woman can force herself on a man

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:36 PM

Biology that's why.  Though I will say most men can easily fend off a woman.  Especially an unarmed woman.  Rape by a woman does not happen that often at all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)