Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you believe in

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
"If it's meant to be"...

I like someone, but we both got busy.

We probably won't talk for a couple of months but do you think "if it's meant to be" it will happen?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2018 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 21, 2018 at 5:42 PM
Bump
lovingladyo4
by on Mar. 21, 2018 at 5:44 PM

No I do not believe it. God has a plan for our lives and when we are in sync with His will for us, we find the deepest meaning and purpose for our lives. Nothing is by accident or chance when we are connected to God. A man who tries to plan his own life can only go so far.

:For it is a man who plans his ways but it is the Lord who directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 21, 2018 at 5:46 PM
I used to believe in things being meant to be/fate. And here I am, single as fuck at 32. But my ex fiance is coming back from Cali. I'm the one who left him and it was on fairly good terms. And I knew him as a friend only, from back in 2009 and never Imagined we'd get together in 2017/2018. So maybe there is something to it.
left.drowning
by underwater on Mar. 21, 2018 at 5:47 PM
No.
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 5:47 PM
No
Sopaw
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this
If it's meant to be, it will happen when you create the opportunity for it to happen.
MonarchMom22
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 5:48 PM

No.  I think we create the life we have by spending time and energy in certain ways.  If you make someone or something a priority, you will have a stronger return on that investment.  If you neglect people or goals, they will fade from your life.

Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018🤰🏽 on Mar. 21, 2018 at 5:49 PM
No
CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 5:49 PM
No. I believe relationships of all kinds take effort to build and maintain.
S.M.ile
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 5:50 PM
I believe that when preparation meets opportunity and they work together, success happens!
May be one of you is not ready? May be he is not the right opportunity for you? Or may be you don't work together to make it happen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)