Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I found out I’m having twin boys

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I admit, I’m a little disappointed. We have 2 boys already and we are done having kids.

I thought for sure I’d have at least 1 girl. I’m sad that I’ll never know what it’s lije to have a daughter.

I’m very happy my boys are healthy though :)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:33 PM

I fel the same way about DD number three. I have a DS, the oldest, and really wanted another boy mixed in. Now I am in "I have three teenage daughters hell." lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:34 PM
I felt that same way when I found out each of my kids were boys. Now I can't imagine loving anything more. :) your feelings are understandable.
RobJar
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:35 PM
I have all boys and I totally understand your pain!!! My sister on the other hand has all girls and I’m totally happy now that they are older that I have boys vs girls!!
Calliope1921
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:37 PM

I completely understand.

We went to have one more child, we already had one, a boy, and surprise, twins! Like you, I was sure one of them would be a girl. Come my 20 weeks, 2 boys. I cried. Yes, I was upset to hear I was having 2 boys. But it took about 2 days and giving a name to one of them that I was quickly getting excited about these 2 boys. I got to name one of them Riley, which is a favorite name of mine. That really helped. I finally figured out the 2nd name and after that I couldn't wait to meet our 2 boys! They are 9 now and amazing kids!

You will take one look at their beautiful faces and fall in love with them!

redbottoms
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:38 PM
I have twin boys and they are great. Just be happy to have healthy kids. Some women can't have any kids.

And you have the option of having more kids or adopting or maybe one day having a granddaughter.

I hang out with my son's friends that are girls a lot and its a way to get that girl time in
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:39 PM
That's still really awesome, congrats!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:39 PM
Better you than me.
Peaceful.chaos
by Emerald Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:42 PM
My first was such a great baby I really wanted another boy. I was a little bummed when I found out my second was a girl. She punished me by screaming her head off non-stop for her first 3 months. Lol
She's amazing though and I feel so blessed to have both children.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:47 PM

I have one boy and two girls. My house is a living hell some days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)