Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trump’s presidency reminds me of...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 145 Replies
6 moms liked this
An episode of The Apprentice...I mean seriously...another person was fired...how many people are going to be left? Please explain to me why you women on here love this man? I REALLY would love to know.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2018 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2018 at 7:37 PM
6 moms liked this

I literally pay zero attention to anything this dude says and does.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2018 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this
It's hard to find the right people to clean up the huge mess that was left for him when he took office.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2018 at 7:39 PM
4 moms liked this
Lol. But when people said that (about Obama and the huge mess that Bush left) we were told to shut up.

Quoting Anonymous 3: It's hard to find the right people to clean up the huge mess that was left for him when he took office.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 22, 2018 at 7:39 PM

Quoting Anonymous 3: It's hard to find the right people to clean up the huge mess that was left for him when he took office.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2018 at 7:40 PM
I need to follow suit and do that as well. It’s just that he’s literally always plastered over every single news outlet. It’s horrible.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I literally pay zero attention to anything this dude says and does.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 22, 2018 at 7:42 PM
Really?? Cause y’all sure did keep repeating if for 8 straight years. I’ve even heard it STILL. Like Obama was completely blameless before, during, and after his presidency.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol. But when people said that (about Obama and the huge mess that Bush left) we were told to shut up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2018 at 7:50 PM
6 moms liked this
How does you making the same excuse for Trump make it any better? To be honest I wasn’t a major Obama fan so I’m not sure who the “y’all” is that you’re referring to but no president in history has ever been as much of a train wreck as the imbecile in the White House now.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Really?? Cause y�all sure did keep repeating if for 8 straight years. I�ve even heard it STILL. Like Obama was completely blameless before, during, and after his presidency.
Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol. But when people said that (about Obama and the huge mess that Bush left) we were told to shut up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 22, 2018 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Trump has not messed up our Country. Obama legitimately did. Even if you can’t see any of this. You’ll have to learn to operate through logic instead of emotion to understand it, though.

Which honestly, many of us “Women who voted for Trump” are tired of explaining it to those who are not even trying to understand.

Good luck with your post.

Quoting Anonymous 1: How does you making the same excuse for Trump make it any better? To be honest I wasn’t a major Obama fan so I’m not sure who the “y’all” is that you’re referring to but no president in history has ever been as much of a train wreck as the imbecile in the White House now.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Really?? Cause y�all sure did keep repeating if for 8 straight years. I�ve even heard it STILL. Like Obama was completely blameless before, during, and after his presidency.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 22, 2018 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this
The Trump followers are the codepedant type.
They always fall for the narcissistic personality.
squeekers
by squeekers on Mar. 22, 2018 at 8:08 PM
14 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)