Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"If bullying caused school shootings"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 93 Replies
1 mom liked this

"You would see trans shooters, queer shooters, female shooters, POC shooters. 

Bullying does not cause school shootings, entitlement does and white boys are the most entitled demographic by far. 

They have been promised wealth, power and women-as-commodity in all forms of media since childhood and when they don't receive it, they react the way mass media has them: with glorious violence."

The are not my words but she hit some interesting points that I do agree with. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2018 at 2:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Mar. 23, 2018 at 2:49 AM

Hmmmm. That holds some eerie truth. Since you don't see a lot of female mass shooters. I mean there have been a few, but very very few. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 23, 2018 at 2:50 AM
I’m not a white male so I can’t say whether it’s true or not. Personally, I disagree.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 23, 2018 at 2:51 AM
Not every boy/man is an entitled white boy/man.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2018 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this

You probably give birth to them, though answer the question. And how can you disagree with an overwhelming number of mass shooters have been white males. One Asian, a very minimum number of Black men, a questionable Latino (possibly White-Latino), and a Middle Eastern couple. What is there to disagree with??? 

Quoting Anonymous 2: I’m not a white male so I can’t say whether it’s true or not. Personally, I disagree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2018 at 2:55 AM

Okay, are capable of a complete thought or is this the extent of your communication abilities?

Quoting Anonymous 3: Not every boy/man is an entitled white boy/man.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 23, 2018 at 2:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I’m sorry, what makes you think I’m white and gave birth to boys?

I don’t believe the reason people lash out is because they were promised something because they’re white and have a dick.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

You probably give birth to them, though answer the question. And how can you disagree with an overwhelming number of mass shooters have been white males. One Asian, a very minimum number of Black men, a questionable Latino (possibly White-Latino), and a Middle Eastern couple. What is there to disagree with??? 

Quoting Anonymous 2: I’m not a white male so I can’t say whether it’s true or not. Personally, I disagree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 23, 2018 at 2:59 AM
2 moms liked this
Have you read what what you just said? Seems like your communication abilities suck.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Okay, are capable of a complete thought or is this the extent of your communication abilities?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 23, 2018 at 3:01 AM
I agree. I'm tired of people claiming that bullying causes this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2018 at 3:09 AM
Quoting Anonymous 2: Have you read what what you just said? Seems like your communication abilities suck.
Quotiare capable of a complete thought or is this the extent of your communication abilities?

Do you have anything to contribute to the original post or does deflecting make you feel better about the lack of accountability in your community? Because if you have this many mentally ill white boys running around and murdering dozens of people at once, then there's clearly something wrong with the way you all are raising your boys. But it's easier to try to insult me rather than trying to understand your own issues, right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 23, 2018 at 3:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I don’t know what planet you live on, but no one is promised wealth, power, and women as commodity anywhere.

Except maybe those suicide bombers who are promised 12 virgins in the after life.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

"You would see trans shooters, queer shooters, female shooters, POC shooters. 

Bullying does not cause school shootings, entitlement does and white boys are the most entitled demographic by far. 

They have been promised wealth, power and women-as-commodity in all forms of media since childhood and when they don't receive it, they react the way mass media has them: with glorious violence."

The are not my words but she hit some interesting points that I do agree with. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)