Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you date outside of your nationality?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 72 Replies

I don't think I would date anyone who wasn't my own nationality unless he was from somewhere like the UK. Outside of that, it would be too much of a risk if he decided to leave. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2018 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 23, 2018 at 3:02 AM
Yes, I have.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 23, 2018 at 3:02 AM
I had one date with a black guy, and I'm white. He was also like a decade younger than me. Flattering, but no. Lol.

That was it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 23, 2018 at 3:02 AM
I have.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 23, 2018 at 3:05 AM
Nope I would never.
VegetaPrincess
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2018 at 3:07 AM
I'm not opposed to it but I haven't.
Princess_s21
by Sarah on Mar. 23, 2018 at 3:09 AM
2 moms liked this
Yes, I never dated anyone for there nationality or race. It wasn’t a factor for me when I was dating.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 23, 2018 at 3:11 AM
Yes. My husband is from Germany and I’m American.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2018 at 3:11 AM
3 moms liked this

I'm sorry, but are there nations on this earth called Black and White? You have the continent of Africa which is majority Black and then you have Europe that's mostly White but I don't think either of those places have nations called Black and White. 

Then there's the Caribbean and South America. Lots of Black people there but don't think there's a country called Los Negroes down there in Central America.... Help me out. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: I had one date with a black guy, and I'm white. He was also like a decade younger than me. Flattering, but no. Lol. That was it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 23, 2018 at 3:16 AM
Well since I'm not exactly sure where his or my ancestors originated, nor what country he is from, you'll have to settle for what I wrote. Or not. I don't care.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I'm sorry, but are there nations on this earth called Black and White? You have the continent of Africa which is majority Black and then you have Europe that's mostly White but I don't think either of those places have nations called Black and White. 

Then there's the Caribbean and South America. Lots of Black people there but don't think there's a country called Los Negroes down there in Central America.... Help me out. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: I had one date with a black guy, and I'm white. He was also like a decade younger than me. Flattering, but no. Lol.

That was it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 23, 2018 at 3:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I think someone doesn't know the difference between nationality and ethnicity.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I had one date with a black guy, and I'm white. He was also like a decade younger than me. Flattering, but no. Lol.

That was it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)