Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH thinks I'm crazy but I swear...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies
There are ghosts, demons or supernatural beings in this house! I was sitting in bed and the drapes starting moving back and forth on their own, like a lot! It went on for a good 5 minutes. My cats were on alert staring at the drapes. Then it stopped and both cats ran out of the room as if chasing something with their tails puffed up. I went after them and they started howling and attacking each other in the other room. Now they are sitting and staring at the same drapes. They are solid, thick drapes that you cannot see through so it's not as if they saw something outside. I dont usually believe un this stuff but this was very strange. Has anyone experienced something like this? Thoughts?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:18 AM
We have only been here a year and there has been other strange things but nothing like this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:19 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:20 AM
Oh also, I fed the cats and they didnt want to eat...also very strange.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:20 AM
I was at a woman’s seance today and when one woman was talking deeply about her intuition the front door swung open.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:20 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:21 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:22 AM
Wow! That's crazy! Do you think it was in the house or came with the woman?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I was at a woman’s seance today and when one woman was talking deeply about her intuition the front door swung open.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:22 AM
Thoughts?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:24 AM
Maybe there was a mouse on the other side of the curtains. Did you look or see if the window was open?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:25 AM
We were using a room in a building that has several businesses but none are open on sundays. We just meet there monthly. The space were were in it usually a massage room and it’s near the front door. The door to the room was open because we are the only ones there. So I’m not sure but we all just stopped and looked around and there were no other humans just the 5 of us and none were near the door.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Wow! That's crazy! Do you think it was in the house or came with the woman?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I was at a woman’s seance today and when one woman was talking deeply about her intuition the front door swung open.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)