Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why didn't you try when we were single?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies
1 mom liked this
We've known each other for nearly 20 years. I made a move 6 years ago and you weren't ready for a relationship. Now you always want to hang out. You find any reason to be near me. You graze me with a touch. I find you constantly staring at me. If you're wanting something, it's too late. I'm married. May not be happily, but married. I do still love you. Always haven probably always will. But I'm stuck here. I want to be with you so bad. But I must sit aside and wish.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SaskMummy
by Mandy on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I feel bad for your husband.. other guy if he was meant to be with you he’d of never let you go!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Some men want only what they can’t have. I dated a guy like that. When we dated he hardly paid me any attention but when I was dating other people he wouldn’t leave me alone.

When I became engaged to my husband he had the nerve to tell me that if it didn’t work out he wanted to marry me.

Just stay away from the guy. He thinks that it is okay to flirt and talk with you because you are in a relationship.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:15 AM
We've always had really bad timing. He's about 5 years older than me. After I graduated he was married. Then I married. Fast forward 5 years and I divorced, 6 months later he did. And my best friend divorced. So we were kinda recouping together. It's made us all super close. In that time I made a move (with some liquid courage). But he wasn't ready to try a relationship yet. I met my husband a year later. Here we are 6 years later.

My husband and I haven't been happy in a while. But this setup works for the kids. So I stay and deal.

Quoting SaskMummy: I feel bad for your husband.. other guy if he was meant to be with you he’d of never let you go!
pooh2you1985
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:16 AM
🤔
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:19 AM
It's not like outright "hey I want you" type of thing. It's subtle. You have to watch for it. He respects that I've tried with my marriage. For 2 years I've been trying to fix it. He's friendly with my husband. He's not trying to split things. There are times I see it register to him what's going on and he will stop himself. Even if neither want to.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Some men want only what they can’t have. I dated a guy like that. When we dated he hardly paid me any attention but when I was dating other people he wouldn’t leave me alone.

When I became engaged to my husband he had the nerve to tell me that if it didn’t work out he wanted to marry me.

Just stay away from the guy. He thinks that it is okay to flirt and talk with you because you are in a relationship.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:24 AM
I know I know.

Quoting pooh2you1985: 🤔
collectivecow
by moo.moo on Apr. 16, 2018 at 2:16 AM

Curious: Does he show interest when he can't have you? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 2:17 AM
2 moms liked this
He only wants the fuck, not the commitment.
Pisces_Mom89
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 2:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Image result for who are you talk to gif cardi b

left.drowning
by Fix Me on Apr. 16, 2018 at 4:18 AM
Lol

Quoting Pisces_Mom89:

Image result for who are you talk to gif cardi b

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)