Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My niece found her mom on facebook

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

She is 17 and her mom abandoned her and my other 4 nieces 6 years ago. Today she came to get me and said she needed to show me something. Apparently she had spent her sunday afternoon going through her mother's entire facebook page, seeing 5 years worth of posts. It was heart breaking. I haven't spoken to my sister in years and I certainly wasn't aware of what she was up to. 

We found out why she left. She met a woman online who she fell in love with and moved to california to be with her and this woman's 2 daughters who my sister decided to claim as her own. They also had a kid together some how some way. That didn't work out so she married the ex of the woman she fell in love with, the father of the 2 girls she claimed as her own. They then went on to have 2 more kids together. Some where along the line, the 2 girls from the previous relationship disapeared from her life and she now only claims to have 3 daughters + 1 in heaven. There were many happy birthday posts and memorial posts about a baby she lost 7 years ago at birth. No mention of the 5 children she abandoned. Ever. Not mentioned once. 

It really upset my niece. She has a weekly therapy appointment on thursday but I'm going to see if we can get an appointment sooner. Earlier tonight she said to me "I feel gross" I asked her why and she said "because that type of person raised me for 11 years" =/

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Pisces_Mom89
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Hold on how is she 17 and the lady lost a baby 7 years ago but the girl was raised for 11 years. 

If my math skills are out of order please let me know.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:31 AM

Quoting Pisces_Mom89:

Hold on how is she 17 and the lady lost a baby 7 years ago but the girl was raised for 11 years. 

If my math skills are out of order please let me know.

My 17 yo niece was raised by her mom for 11 years until she abandoned them. She had a baby 7 years ago, while she was still around for my 5 nieces but lost that baby. I am not sure who the father was but it was someone around here, not in california. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)