Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have not slept with my husband over a month

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Due to an injury I’m in a wheelchair and stuck downstairs. Sex would be nice but mainly I just really miss laying next to my husband. I just want to feel connected physically - Kwim? I miss a good full body hug.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:29 AM

i do kwym i sleep in seperate beds and i hate it but dh says i snore and he has a condition where he gets up several times a night so its for both of us.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:31 AM
My husband would sleep with me no matter where I was.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:32 AM
I totally feel you. I had a transplant and we couldn't have sex for 4 months.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:34 AM
I’m still trying to get a handle on the pain management. He could come down try and lay next to me but it wouldn’t really be the same. Also, the mattress I have for downstairs is single. I’m not really in the physical condition to cuddle

Quoting Anonymous 3: My husband would sleep with me no matter where I was.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:35 AM
Transplant… Wow! I hope everything went well and is continuing to go well for you!

Quoting Anonymous 4: I totally feel you. I had a transplant and we couldn't have sex for 4 months.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:35 AM
I think laying next to someone is theraputic.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I’m still trying to get a handle on the pain management. He could come down try and lay next to me but it wouldn’t really be the same. Also, the mattress I have for downstairs is single. I’m not really in the physical condition to cuddle

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:36 AM
Agreed… If you can

Quoting Anonymous 3: I think laying next to someone is theraputic.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I’m still trying to get a handle on the pain management. He could come down try and lay next to me but it wouldn’t really be the same. Also, the mattress I have for downstairs is single. I’m not really in the physical condition to cuddle

rosie211
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:36 AM
Awe that's a bummer. Hope you feel better soon 😊

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:37 AM
Thank you

Quoting rosie211: Awe that's a bummer. Hope you feel better soon 😊

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:44 AM
Thanks. It was a long recovery and didn't fully take, but a huge improvement now.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Transplant… Wow! I hope everything went well and is continuing to go well for you!

Quoting Anonymous 4: I totally feel you. I had a transplant and we couldn't have sex for 4 months.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)