Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family/vacation

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
For those of you with kids at home, do you vacation with or without them? What's the best place you've vacationed so far? What's your dream vacation?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k.hallxo
by Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:13 PM

Both. This year we are going on a family vacation but then I am going on a girl's vacation with some of my friends too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:14 PM
Cedar point and rocky mountains are my favorite vacations so far.
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:15 PM
As a family, my favorite was our first trip to Disney
Curlymom234
by Flamingo lady on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:15 PM
Yes and yes. We’ve done a no kid cruise and a beach vacation. Kids go to mountain cabins and cruises as well.

Best place is a tie between Mexico and Aruba (kids were there).

Dreams are Egypt, Europe (several countries), a cruise with St. Martin, St Lucia and St. Kitts (this is next for us), Alaskan cruise and a two week road trip out west. I’d also like to learn to scuba dive and go back to Bonair. We love to travel.
smorgan865
by Emerald Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:15 PM
Both. We love to cruise with and without them, we do lots of weekend trips. This summer we are doing to Disney and Legoland.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:16 PM
We live very close to a port city so we cruise with and without them.
peachesforme
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:16 PM
We've always vacationed with the kids. Our dream vacation is to go to Fiji with those cool huts over the water with the window in the floor showing the fish. What gave us that inspiration? The movie couples retreat. You should watch it if you haven't!
disneymom2two
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:17 PM
We go as a family. I used to do long weekends at a scrapbooking crop and will probably do another next year. Last summer our family vacation was to Disney which was awesome. One of my favorite places to go is Bermuda. This year we're trying out Grand Cayman.
steph_hailee
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:19 PM
Both. We go almost yearly to Iowa to visit family. But I am actually going to NYC next week for my dirty 30 birthday trip! Just my BF and I
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:19 PM
In 18 years we've only taken two vacations, both with kids. Disney world and S. Padre island.

My dream vacation is not going anywhere. I hate travel.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)