Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He!! NO!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies
I was contacted by a woman on Facebook stating that she was my ex husband's current wife. And that she was expecting a baby.

She said that she really wanted us to talk.

She told me that her husband (my ex) talks about our son and how much he misses him. And has said that he really wants to fix the relationship with him and start seeing him again. And that she really wants to help him with this especially since my son is her child's half sibling.

I haven't responded yet. I honestly don't know what I should say at all.

My ex and I split 3 years ago in horrific terms. He assaulted me one night about a few days after we finalized our divorce when he came to pick our son up for visitation. And then when our son refused to go with him and screamed until the cops were called he threatened to kill him. DS was 5.

We fought in court for a long time. And honestly the battle didn't stop until he met this woman.

I have a no contact order saying he can't come near myself or my child for 10 years. It is valid until late 2026.

A part of me feels for the woman. A part of me wants to go to the cops and let them know she contacted me.

There is no way he is going to have any contact with my child.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:28 PM
What can the police do if the order is on him?
krisnkids
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Go to the cops. Do not reply to her. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:30 PM
The order says he can not contact me/my child and nobody can contact me/my child on his behalf.

Technically he can't even have his lawyer call me. But I have never reported him for that.

I mean... if he doesn't know she did it then I guess it's not a violation. But if he is aware it absolutely is.

Quoting peanutsmommy1: What can the police do if the order is on him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:30 PM
2 moms liked this
Save a screen shot, delete, block and move on.
onethentwins
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:30 PM

Since you've decided that he can't have contact with his son until he's 18 and you've got court documents to back it up, I'd ghost her for  now. If she continues or you feel threatened then go to the police. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:30 PM
This.

Quoting krisnkids:

Go to the cops. Do not reply to her. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:31 PM

Using a third party to contact the protectee is violoating a restraining order. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:32 PM
My son will be 16 almost 17 when it's lifted. Unfortunately. I really wanted him to be protected until he was an adult.

Thanks for the advice.

Quoting onethentwins:

Since you've decided that he can't have contact with his son until he's 18 and you've got court documents to back it up, I'd ghost her for  now. If she continues or you feel threatened then go to the police. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this
This exactly.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Using a third party to contact the protectee is violoating a restraining order. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Call the non emergency number for the police,ask them with a no contact order on him,does it also include his now wife? If they say yes report them both.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)