Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does it make a difference?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Does it make a difference if someone announces their pregnant with #4 and their other kids are 3,2,1 and they're pregnant. Or if their children are 13, 11, 4 and they're pregnant.. Do you think differently, honestly? I know people have the mentality (if you can afford them have them). But to me, someone can be a millionaire and the 3,2,1 thing seems like too much. I wouldn't think 2x about the 13,11, and 4.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2018 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 3:17 PM
Doesn't change my way of thinking, except to ask if the mom with 4 under 4 needs any extra help.
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah the back-to-back would have me questioning their sanity but to each their own. My 3 keep me busy so kudos to those that can make 4+ run smoothly!
mom-x-2
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 3:20 PM

I think they are all equally insane. Mine are 11 and 12 and some of their friends parents are "starting again" and I want nothing to do with any of that.

onethentwins
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 3:20 PM

Makes zero difference. I actually think it's better to have them close together because they can interact and be friends with each other easier. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 3:26 PM
Honestly I don’t care I just don’t know how they do it. My kids are far in age and that’s how I like it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 3:27 PM
I honestly don’t care either way. I don’t care that much about other people.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)