Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think happened?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I know no one cares but I wonder how she is doing.  I wonder if she actually went to the court house or called her attornedy and filed charges on R's dad?  I've been on and off here all day hoping for an update.  She was a mess on Saturday..

YES YES YES, You all know who I'm talking about.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Zengirl79
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:26 PM

No clue what you're talking about

bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:27 PM
She won’t be able to stop herself from coming in and telling us.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:28 PM
You've been on here all day to wait for a post?
VegetaPrincess
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:28 PM
I'm sure you'll get your update. She can't stay off here when she isn't doing well. I wish she could.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:29 PM
She just posted and said she needs a more detailed parenting plan and she’s not going to let her son go to his dads relatives birthdays on her weekends!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:33 PM

Yep just saw it.

Thanks

I actually was 'concerned' that she was seriously depressed and might make a horrible decision

Quoting Anonymous 3: She just posted and said she needs a more detailed parenting plan and she’s not going to let her son go to his dads relatives birthdays on her weekends!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:36 PM
I feel bad for her. It’s just going to get worse and worse as her son gets older.

I have my own daughter I split time with her dad. I have her most of the time though. If the roles were reversed I think I’d be livid.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Yep just saw it.

Thanks

I actually was 'concerned' that she was seriously depressed and might make a horrible decision

Quoting Anonymous 3: She just posted and said she needs a more detailed parenting plan and she’s not going to let her son go to his dads relatives birthdays on her weekends!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)