Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Agnsty pre-teen anyone!??

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Yesterday my 11 year old was mad that I wouldn’t let her go see Truth or Dare with her 14 year old brother, 17 year old sister and their god mother. After she tried to reason me into letting her go and I told her “the answer is no and I know you don’t think my reasons are good enough but you will just have to deal with it” she went to her room and came out a little while later handed me this and stormed back off to her room. LORD HELP ME WITH THIS CHILD she is going to take every ounce of strength I have to keep from going crazy.
by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:26 PM
Replies (61-62):
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Do any of those come with copious amounts of alcohol? No my older girls were fairly easy this one is for sure a different kid! And then we have the youngest who has what I like to call princess syndrome caused by having 4 older siblings...
she also has Aspergers so I’m currently reading a book on parenting teens with ASD’s

Quoting BmoreRavens:

You're gonna needs these to be prepared for the teen years with this particular child! :)  Your other teens probably didn't have this same temperament.

• I would, but my DAMN MIND won't let me!: a teen's guide to controlling their thoughts and feelings (Words of Wisdom for Teens) (Volume 2) Paperback Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ September 29, 2016 - by Jacqui Letran (Author)
  • Untangled: Guiding Teenage Girls Through the Seven Transitions into adulthood Hardcover Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ February 9, 2016  - Lisa Damour (Author)
  • Yes, Your Teen is Crazy! Loving Your Kid Without Losing Your Mind [Fourth Printing] Paperback Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ 2003 - by Michael Bradley (Author)  
  • Yes, Your Parents Are Crazy!: A Teen Survival Guide Paperback Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ June 21, 2004 - by Michael Bradley (Author)  

• Parenting Without Stress: How to Raise Responsible Kids While Keeping a Life of Your Own Hardcover Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ January 4, 2010- -by Marvin Marshal  (Author)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 17, 2018 at 12:13 AM
I've got nothing. We don't sensor movies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)