Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think he only has one testicle.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies
Ds is 7 now and only one of his testicles has dropped. I'll be taking him back to the doctor but none of us can find it (including the doctor). What is there to do though?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry, what? You're digging around for a testicle? How uncomfortable for him.
Nice_Dragon
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:30 PM
Ultrasound and find it .
Best wishes for your boy .
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:32 PM
What is there to do? Nothing, unless you mean cosmetically? I imagine a surgeon could make him look like he has two.

One gets the job done though, so to speak. I don't think he'd suffer health-wise for only having one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:32 PM
Boys can be born with only one.
Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:33 PM
Surgery
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this
How are you just now noticing this?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:34 PM
Yeah. It should've descended a long time ago. The doctor's have always checked but never said anything until recently.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm sorry, what? You're digging around for a testicle? How uncomfortable for him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:35 PM
I dated a guy with one testicle. All was good. It didn't seem to bother him, he had a daughter. It was just one of those things...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:35 PM
I could've sworn it was there before. It's never been a concern and usually when he gets out of the bath his scrotum looks full enough. His doctor's have usually checked him and said everything was fine until his last physical. Doctor said wait 4-6 months and come back. I checked again just now and I don't think it's there.

Quoting Anonymous 4: How are you just now noticing this?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:37 PM
I work with a guy with only one testicle and 5 kids. We joke that his wife is lucky he doesn't have two. That poor woman. lol. I just don't know what it means at this age. Like what all do we need to check ya know? Sure the doctor will tell me but I'm just curious.

Quoting Anonymous 5: I dated a guy with one testicle. All was good. It didn't seem to bother him, he had a daughter. It was just one of those things...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)