Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone in Cali have that AAA insurance?

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:17 PM
  • 23 Replies
Are the deals they have totally worth it? I been looking at some of the discounts they have, i have only looked at mainly amusement parks and zoos ect. No hotels or anything yet. Let me know please!
by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:23 PM
Bump
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:23 PM
Bump
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:26 PM
Bump
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:26 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:32 PM
For the most part yes, but you came just get AAA with out the insurance to get the deals. The insurance is kinda high.
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:34 PM
Dh has the roadside assistance. I kbow just being a member, you get deals

Quoting Anonymous 1: For the most part yes, but you came just get AAA with out the insurance to get the deals. The insurance is kinda high.
OxbAbIebxO
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:35 PM
I am a AAA member but I don’t have AAA insurance. I’m not in Cali though, I’m in CT.

I get discounts on my auto insurance, home owners insurance, shopping discounts. All kinds of things. I’ve found that for amusement parks and zoos, the deals are better if you go in the office and buy there instead of online.
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:36 PM
Oh yes i have read that. It's good we have a AAA close to us

Quoting OxbAbIebxO: I am a AAA member but I don’t have AAA insurance. I’m not in Cali though, I’m in CT.

I get discounts on my auto insurance, home owners insurance, shopping discounts. All kinds of things. I’ve found that for amusement parks and zoos, the deals are better if you go in the office and buy there instead of online.
OxbAbIebxO
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:38 PM
Yes us too thankfully. When I was buying six flags tickets, I saw that if you’re at six flags and show your AAA card, you get $5 off admission (which is about $68/ticket), but if you go to AAA and buy your tickets ahead of time, they’re $39 each. Significantly better to go in the office. We haven’t used them for any travel but I’ve seen the same with that, that you get better deals if you actually go in and sit with someone versus doing it yourself on the member website.

Quoting engagedandproud: Oh yes i have read that. It's good we have a AAA close to us

Quoting OxbAbIebxO: I am a AAA member but I don’t have AAA insurance. I’m not in Cali though, I’m in CT.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:39 PM
Then why are you asking about the deals if your DH can already get them?

Quoting engagedandproud: Dh has the roadside assistance. I kbow just being a member, you get deals

Quoting Anonymous 1: For the most part yes, but you came just get AAA with out the insurance to get the deals. The insurance is kinda high.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)