Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Non consensual abstinence.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
My husband has low T, which may or may not be the result of a acromegaly pituitary tumor. We’ll get the results of his MRI shortly.

Schrodinger’s tumor aside, it’ll be a long road to get his T levels up. We’ve been married less than a year, and his sex drive has gone progressively downhill for about 2 years.

We haven’t had sex is nearly 2 months now. And it’s killing me. When we do have sex, it lasts 2 seconds and it’s not intimate. But I can’t complain because it’s better than no sex, or because it’s the result of a medical condition. He wasn’t like this before.

When he asks for head, I legitimately want to strangle him. I hardly ever get head.

I’m not sure what to do here. I need advice. 😔
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2018 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2018 at 8:46 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2018 at 8:47 PM
not much you can do.
krazymom2boyz
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2018 at 8:48 PM
Make a deal with him. You get head, he gets head. Then you're both happy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2018 at 8:48 PM
You cannot force him to have sex or give you head. That's rape.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 19, 2018 at 8:48 PM
I’ve never heard the term “non consensual abstinence” and I don’t know why but I don’t like it.
lowencope
by on Apr. 19, 2018 at 8:49 PM
Well, I’m single with no pickle to tickle... I usually just use a toy when im in the mood and move on with my life. You’ll adjust after a while.
lowencope
by on Apr. 19, 2018 at 8:49 PM
I giggled at the term too

Quoting Anonymous 4: I’ve never heard the term “non consensual abstinence” and I don’t know why but I don’t like it.
PacMan80
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2018 at 8:50 PM

Hmm. . . .I'm not sure there's much you can do if he can barely stay hard and isn't interested in sex.  Good luck on getting him treated.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 19, 2018 at 8:50 PM
My dh is in the same boat. But his came back with no tumor. In a very short time of getting shots, his sex drive, attitude, and even energy went way up. He’s done like a whole 180. It’s not even the sex drive, he is so much more attentive even. The only issue is he also had to take estrogen blockers and his blood was getting too think and he had too much iron so he takes a baby aspirin every day and sometimes has to have them take blood that they just dispose.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 19, 2018 at 8:50 PM
Things like this confuse me. Is he on testosterone replacement? Does he try to have sex with you, and make it meaningful?

My husband has no testicles. Hasn't for 9 years. Lost them to cancer. We still get it on almost daily. Sometimes multiple times a day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)