Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The neighbors constantly spy on us!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
My in laws/neighbors are driving me nuts! They constantly spy on us. Every time I go outside I feel like I am being watched. Because I am!

I went to the store today to get some groceries and my in laws were watching me bring in my gerocies from their living room window. Then yesterday I ran to the store to get some root beer because dd has been wanting a root beer float all week. My fil who was outside at the time pretended not to watch me bring in the root beer.

Then now is when it starts to get weird. Yesterday at 9 pm my dh got hungry for a pizza so I placed a order then went to go get it. The next day my mil asked my dh so where did (my name) go at 9 last night? Wtf my mil goes to bed at 7 so I thought I was safe from the watch dog! Then a month ago at 1 am I was awoken by what I thought was a stray dog going through my trash. It was my in laws.

Now is where it gets super creepy. My dh came up to me last week and said I needed to start wearing a robe over my pajamas. Now my pajamas are pretty revealing but that is why they are pajamas I wouldn't be caught dead wearing it outside but around my dh sure. Anyways I asked him why he's never had a problem with it before. He said is parents can see me through the Windows. I asked how? The curtains are pulled close because of their spying. He said they can see through the cracks! Omg are you serious you have to basically have your face pressed up against the glass to see. That is called a peeping tom.

I am sick of having them spy on us all the time. I have lived here for 11 years. They have lived there for 4. I have put a lot of blood sweat and tears making my house my dream home.

So it too much to ask for a little privacy!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2018 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Apr. 20, 2018 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Iโ€™d move.
Curlymom234
by Flamingo lady on Apr. 20, 2018 at 8:11 PM
6 moms liked this
You need to be a nudist at home and do some yard work in a string bikini. If they want to watch, give them something to look at
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2018 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh man. That sucks, you shouldnโ€™t have to move because they are there but thereโ€™s really nothing more for you to do except accept it or move
PJMM
by Emerald Member on Apr. 20, 2018 at 8:13 PM
2 moms liked this
Move or get spy cameras and catch them in the act of peeping in. Then call the cops. But if it were me I'd see if I could rig some very very bright spot lights that will flip on if they come onto your property at night.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Apr. 20, 2018 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I would move.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 20, 2018 at 8:13 PM
As much as I love my parents and my father in law ( MIL passed away) I'd never live that close to them. I like my privacy way too much. They'd never be that intrusive but I still wouldn't want to be that close.
Kiwismommy19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2018 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Go outside at night, and moon their house, giving a good butt shake.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Apr. 20, 2018 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I would flash them some boobs
OR
Moon them

Every.Single.Time ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
quinnsmom715
by Emerald Member on Apr. 20, 2018 at 8:16 PM

id come right out and ask...why are you watching us..do you watch us fuck,too?

HaloSue
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2018 at 8:17 PM
Put up a 6 foot wood fence and keep the gates locked.
It's safer for your children to play outside.( If they ask)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)