Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It’s a Girl Thing! Boys are Gross! Vent...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
Dh’s cousin has been staying with us for the past couple days while she’s visiting from out of state. I have an infant dd and I have 3 older boys so EVERYTHING my dd does is a “girl thing.” The boys get pushed to the side, ignored, or bitched at by her.

Here’s some of the stupid shit she says:

“Awww she’s covering her ears while she sleeps! That’s a girl thing, my daughters all did that.” - no she’s trying to sleep and you won’t shut up

“Awww she’s cooing in her sleep! That’s a girl thing!” - no that’s just what babies do sometimes

“Awww look at her yawn! Baby girls have the best yawns!” - 🙄

“Eww why does your toddler’s poop smell so bad? Boys are so gross!” - it’s poop... poop stinks

“Don’t you get tired of the superhero stuff? I would be so annoyed if I had to listen to them play like that all the time” - nope... they are in the corner playing with action figures it’s not a big deal

“Keep your precious daughter away from these boys, they are too rough!” - this was said while we were outside and dh was playing football with them. Yea... they dogpile on their dad... not an infant

“I hope you get a lock for your daughters room, boys are perverts once they hit puberty and all boys end up being peeping toms. I would be worried about having so many boys!” - wtf... no... not all boys are perverted peeping toms trying to spy on their sister.

My boys either get ignored or she’s complaining about them or chastising them. I get it... girls rule and boys drool... stfu already.

I can’t wait until she leaves.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2018 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 21, 2018 at 1:19 AM
She sounds unhinged.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 21, 2018 at 1:21 AM
She’s a weirdo.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 21, 2018 at 1:21 AM
Lol I would laugh at her for that stupid shit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 21, 2018 at 1:21 AM
I hate that. The worst part is when somebody like her becomes a teacher. My son has suffered horribly because he had a teacher that just hated boys.
livric
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2018 at 1:22 AM

yikes!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 21, 2018 at 1:22 AM
She sounds like a nightmare. Breathe momma hopefully she's gone soon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2018 at 1:22 AM
She is

Quoting Anonymous 2: She sounds unhinged.
So_Devious20
by Misha Lovegood<3 on Apr. 21, 2018 at 1:23 AM
3 moms liked this
Suggesting that her brother's will be perverts when they grow up would be it for me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2018 at 1:24 AM
She’s leaving Monday so I just have to get through the weekend without throat punching her. Pray for me! Lol

Quoting Anonymous 6: She sounds like a nightmare. Breathe momma hopefully she's gone soon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 21, 2018 at 1:27 AM
Weird. I have 3 girls.. they’re my angels and my only son is the love of my life.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)