Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

15 year old's boyfriend sneaking in

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies
So I was up nursing my daughter and heard a noise. So I get up thinking it may be my son and realize it's coming from my 15 year old SIL room. I opened the door and her boyfriend is shutting her window and she is standing there naked. I made him go to living room and told her to get dressed and I woke up my husband. He drove her bf home and told his parents. My SIL is freaking out and told us we are over reacting and we can't keep her from having sex. She is grounded and we aren't letting counseling be an option anymore. I can't believe she thought she could get away with this.

I love her and want to help and I know she is going through a lot but I don't know how much of this I can take. Plus I have to worry about what my children are witnessing.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2018 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
redheadtmk
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2018 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this

yeah, that wouldnt be happening in my house either. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 23, 2018 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this
She is technically right about one thing. If she wants to have sex, you really can't actually stop her. Sure you can forbid a bunch of shit, but if she's determined to have sex, she's going to find ways.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 23, 2018 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this
People climbing in my windows would be shot and arrested if they lived
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 23, 2018 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Why does she live there? She'd have to go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 23, 2018 at 1:32 AM
3 moms liked this

I would also put the fear of god up the boy that if he comes onto your property again without an invitation you will be calling the police. Esp at night time. 

Also the teen girl will be having her phone, her internet access and everything removed from her bedroom. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2018 at 6:16 AM
1 mom liked this
School will be out in 2 weeks. I can keep her under mine or a babysitters eye at all times then so technically I could.

I defiantly don't want her having sex however I'm not so stupid to think that it will never happen before I think it's appropriate if she wants to. Sure sex was an issue here but it would have been just as much an issue if she would have been clothed and sex wouldn't have been the reasoning for him sneaking in.

Quoting Anonymous 2: She is technically right about one thing. If she wants to have sex, you really can't actually stop her. Sure you can forbid a bunch of shit, but if she's determined to have sex, she's going to find ways.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2018 at 6:17 AM
He's lucky he was not.

Quoting Anonymous 3: People climbing in my windows would be shot and arrested if they lived
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2018 at 6:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Their mom's boyfriend was abusing her. He is currently waiting for trail but her mom bailed him out and let him move back in. She doesn't believe my SIL. Their dad died when she was a baby. His grandparents can't keep her and he doesn't have any other close relatives.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Why does she live there? She'd have to go.
Marie207
by on Apr. 23, 2018 at 6:20 AM

I think you guys acted properly. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2018 at 6:21 AM
Oh my husband defiantly did and his parents too. His dad said he'd be by to get his truck today when a friend could help because his son wasn't going to have it for awhile. It makes me feel a little better that his parents see it like we do.

Quoting Anonymous 5:

I would also put the fear of god up the boy that if he comes onto your property again without an invitation you will be calling the police. Esp at night time. 

Also the teen girl will be having her phone, her internet access and everything removed from her bedroom. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)