Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When you get busted by your sd lol

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 208 Replies
So sd walked in on us having sex yesterday. Like, butt naked bent over the kitchen counter raunchy sex. It was not good.

She wasn't supposed to be coming here til last night after dinner. We should have had a couple of hrs at least. But she showed up and we didn't even hear her come in. All was heard was her gasp and say, "Oh my GOD" and she took off and left.

Turna out she went back to her Mom's. Apparently she walked down the bloci and called her Mom to come get her. Now BM is all kinds of pissed off and sd is swearing she is never coming here again because we are disgusting and all hell is breaking loose.

We did nothing wrong. Apparently sd was hanging out with a friend and had her friends mom drop her off here rather than her Mom's. She didn't bother calling to tell us she would be early. We had no way of knowing. My kids were out for the day and we were supposed to have a couple of hra to ourselves. Sd is 15, btw.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2018 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 23, 2018 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't see anything funny about this.
redbottoms
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2018 at 11:43 AM
2 moms liked this
You did do something wrong. Keep your fucking doors locked and maybe have sex in the bedroom with the door locked.
ihave1
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2018 at 11:43 AM
πŸ˜‚
rosie211
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2018 at 11:44 AM
Oh damn.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 23, 2018 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't see what is so funny?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2018 at 11:44 AM
She has a key and we are adults. It is OUR home and we can screw wherever we want when we are supposed to have the house to ourselves.

Quoting redbottoms: You did do something wrong. Keep your fucking doors locked and maybe have sex in the bedroom with the door locked.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2018 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
It is a laugh or cry kind of thing.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

I don't see what is so funny?

LovingThisLifex
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2018 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
When you have kids things change, you can't act like careless teenagers any longer.
That's so terrible for her!
Kaelee1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2018 at 11:45 AM
Ummmm.....That poor girl.
SPNpudding
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2018 at 11:45 AM
15 moms liked this
Lmao here come the crazies to tell you that you should only fuck yor husband when your kids are asleep, in the pitch black, stay quiet, and lock the doors! 🀣🀣🀣
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)