Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He wants me to take the dog

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:02 AM
  • 87 Replies
2 moms liked this
My ex got dd a dog for Easter. I don't allow it at my house. I don't want to take care of a dog. Anyways dh and I are looking to move and my ex wants me to take the dog. I don't want to. I told my ex no, that it's his responsibility since he bought the dog. Dd is a littke sad but she understands that it stays ar her dads. I can't believe he's trying to force me to take this dog.
by on Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:09 AM
Bump
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:09 AM
Bump
crumpy_gat
by No. on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:09 AM
He's sol
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:11 AM
Yes he is

Quoting crumpy_gat: He's sol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:12 AM
What kind of dog is it? I like dogs so I'd probably take it but if he bought the dog it's ultimately his responsibility
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:14 AM
4 moms liked this
Did you tell him that you don't need the extra responsibility of a pet with your impending pregnancy?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:17 AM
I guess my ex husband and I are odd ones. The kids have a dog at my house when they go to his house even for the whole summer the dog goes with them. He loves the dog just as much as they do. And no we didn’t have this dog while we were married. However if you don’t want the dog at your house that’s your choice and he can’t force it on you.
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:22 AM
It's a mutt he got from the pound

Quoting Anonymous 1: What kind of dog is it? I like dogs so I'd probably take it but if he bought the dog it's ultimately his responsibility
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:23 AM
Not pregnant lol even if i was, not his business plus i don't want a dog

Quoting Anonymous 2: Did you tell him that you don't need the extra responsibility of a pet with your impending pregnancy?
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:24 AM
I just don't want the responsibility. I like my cat only lol easy pet

Quoting Anonymous 3: I guess my ex husband and I are odd ones. The kids have a dog at my house when they go to his house even for the whole summer the dog goes with them. He loves the dog just as much as they do. And no we didn’t have this dog while we were married. However if you don’t want the dog at your house that’s your choice and he can’t force it on you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)