Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whatcha drinking tonight?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:28 AM
  • 43 Replies

Mobile Photo

Scotch on the rocks here tonight. I don't know why. It just sounded nice. What are y'all having this evening?
by on Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:31 AM
Coconut vodka and lemonade. I had like 3 shots and I can barely keep my eyes open
kristinm87
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:34 AM
Sweetened? Flavored? Plain?

Quoting anchorturtle: Ice tea
kristinm87
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:35 AM
That sounds delicious. Try mixing that vodka with la croix and a squeeze of lime.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Coconut vodka and lemonade. I had like 3 shots and I can barely keep my eyes open
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:35 AM
Water. Aside from 2 cups of coffee it's all I drink, 100+ ounces every day.
iwilliams76
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:37 AM

Tea

kristinm87
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:37 AM
I've been trying to drink more water. I managed to do 80 ounces yesterday and today, so I'm proud of myself, but I might be too hydrated for the scotch to do a proper job lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: Water. Aside from 2 cups of coffee it's all I drink, 100+ ounces every day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:41 AM
That sounds amazing. I actually have la croix and wine. Maybe I'll try that tomorrow night.

Quoting kristinm87: That sounds delicious. Try mixing that vodka with la croix and a squeeze of lime.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Coconut vodka and lemonade. I had like 3 shots and I can barely keep my eyes open
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:41 AM
LOL! That just gives you a valid reason to drink more. ;-) I usually have a drink once a week when we go out on one of my cheat meal days. I am almost 60# down since last November so water wins. lol

Quoting kristinm87: I've been trying to drink more water. I managed to do 80 ounces yesterday and today, so I'm proud of myself, but I might be too hydrated for the scotch to do a proper job lol
Quoting Anonymous 2: Water. Aside from 2 cups of coffee it's all I drink, 100+ ounces every day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:41 AM
lol LIME. Yup, time for bed!

Quoting Anonymous 1: That sounds amazing. I actually have la croix and wine. Maybe I'll try that tomorrow night.

Quoting kristinm87: That sounds delicious. Try mixing that vodka with la croix and a squeeze of lime.

kristinm87
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:44 AM
Dammit. This autocorrect knows my too well lol. LIME! :)

Quoting Anonymous 1: lol LIME. Yup, time for bed!

Quoting Anonymous 1: That sounds amazing. I actually have la croix and wine. Maybe I'll try that tomorrow night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)