Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OK- which one of you is this??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Gotta be a cafemom member. Fess up!

https://www.facebook.com/WokeFolks/videos/1134293523377662/

Hope the link works. Can’t embed the video from my phone.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TowerWife
by CrazyDogLady on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:04 PM
Not me!
Learnedfrommist
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:09 PM
Reminds me of Joan cusack
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:12 PM
Geez, Karen...
I_hateYou2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:20 PM

That’s crazy.  She wasn’t arrested, handcuffed, tasered, punched, or shot!  Must be nice.  And the kids are free to go too.  Lovely.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:27 PM
I don’t think that is adequate on a large scale. I’m white, obviously female and I was once handcuffed by another officer and treated like a hardened criminal because I told him that I disagreed with the speed that he was saying that I was going. He was using a regular radar and not a laser radar, he nabbed the wrong car. Long story short it got awful and I thought I was going to go to jail. Car search, was held up for hours all for disagreeing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:33 PM
Lol, I want to know what happened leading up to this. I’ve gotten shitty with the police but I was young and drunk.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:33 PM
As do many people. Are you trying to say that every non white that gets pulled over is killed?

Quoting I_hateYou2:

And yet you lived to tell the story....

Quoting Anonymous 2: I don’t think that is adequate on a large scale. I’m white, obviously female and I was once handcuffed by another officer and treated like a hardened criminal because I told him that I disagreed with the speed that he was saying that I was going. He was using a regular radar and not a laser radar, he nabbed the wrong car. Long story short it got awful and I thought I was going to go to jail. Car search, was held up for hours all for disagreeing.

I_hateYou2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:35 PM

Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m saying...  good grief. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Are you saying that getting handcuffed this one time is equivalent to what so many non white ps go through?

Quoting Anonymous 2: As do many people. Are you trying to say that every non white that gets pulled over is killed?
Quoting I_hateYou2:

And yet you lived to tell the story....

Quoting Anonymous 2: I don’t think that is adequate on a large scale. I’m white, obviously female and I was once handcuffed by another officer and treated like a hardened criminal because I told him that I disagreed with the speed that he was saying that I was going. He was using a regular radar and not a laser radar, he nabbed the wrong car. Long story short it got awful and I thought I was going to go to jail. Car search, was held up for hours all for disagreeing.

Caidysmom
by MindyM on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:38 PM
Good grief
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Apr. 25, 2018 at 1:41 PM
Good lord caren, shame on you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)