Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I shouldn't be mad.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
Because I knew it was like this where we moved but I'm still ticked off.

We just moved to northern California and I knew the views up here because my aunt and uncle share them, I didn't expect anyone to say anything to my face though. I got a job as a bank teller I have been working here a week and this morning a guy that looked aroubd my age came in and got this shit look on his face and said "oh, you're that wetback hoe that moved in up the hill" he then asked me to deposit his check into his account like nothing happened.

Shouldn't be mad....I knew the views of the area....shouldnt be mad....shouldn't be mad.... ok I'm kinda ticked off.... kind of afraid of what kids are gonna say at ds's school honestly if a grown man said that to me.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2018 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2018 at 5:16 PM
Have a hard time believing this happened. Why would he even think that about someone he doesn't know?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2018 at 5:18 PM
Tiny town. Everyone knows who moves in or out

Quoting Anonymous 2: Have a hard time believing this happened. Why would he even think that about someone he doesn't know?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2018 at 5:19 PM
So they know you are a hoe?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Tiny town. Everyone knows who moves in or out

Quoting Anonymous 2: Have a hard time believing this happened. Why would he even think that about someone he doesn't know?
maliksmama2
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 5:20 PM
There's good and bad everywhere. Sorry you had to encounter that but don't let this asshole ruin it for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2018 at 5:21 PM
It's a slur for white women who date/marry/have kids with Hispanic men....

Quoting Anonymous 2: So they know you are a hoe?
Quoting Anonymous 1: Tiny town. Everyone knows who moves in or out
Thewife06
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 5:21 PM
I'm sorry you're having a bad go of the new town. Is it at all possible to move somewhere that people actually have manners?

Or you could up his address and just... no. No. Nevermind. Just move.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2018 at 5:22 PM
Most if not all the cities up here are like this except for San Francisco and that place is more expensive than L.A. which is where we moved from.

Quoting Thewife06: I'm sorry you're having a bad go of the new town. Is it at all possible to move somewhere that people actually have manners?

Or you could up his address and just... no. No. Nevermind. Just move.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2018 at 5:22 PM

Really?

What town?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2018 at 5:23 PM
And I would say that why?

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Really?

What town?

VegetaPrincess
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd move. I wouldn't live in a place where people were going to treat my kids like shit just for existing. I grew up in a place like this. No way in hell would I ever go back to one. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)