Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the handmaid's tale series.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
Please spoil it for me. How does it end? Will she find her DH and DD? Will she stay with the other guy? Will she have babies?
I like the show, but to many episodes for me. My head hurts already. They could have make 2 hour movie to tell the whole story
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2018 at 2:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 26, 2018 at 2:23 AM
Don't binge watch it and you'll be fine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 26, 2018 at 2:25 AM
They did make a 2 hour movie, but the series is so much better than the movie.
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2018 at 2:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Just read the book. It will only take a few hours.
MissTuree
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2018 at 3:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea, it was a crazy short book.

Quoting B1Bomber: Just read the book. It will only take a few hours.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2018 at 6:57 AM
I can’t stop watching. My head is going to explode. I’ve heard that the ending is unclear. I hate those types of movies where you have to “imagine” what happened. I’ll be very disappointed if they will be no clear ending, after I watched so many hours.

Quoting Anonymous 3: They did make a 2 hour movie, but the series is so much better than the movie.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 26, 2018 at 9:50 AM
The series is open ended because they obviously have to carry the story further than the book went because of the second season.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I can’t stop watching. My head is going to explode. I’ve heard that the ending is unclear. I hate those types of movies where you have to “imagine” what happened. I’ll be very disappointed if they will be no clear ending, after I watched so many hours.

Quoting Anonymous 3: They did make a 2 hour movie, but the series is so much better than the movie.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2018 at 12:49 PM
I just realized there is a second season. I’m so mad:), there is no way I’m watching the second season.

Quoting Anonymous 3: The series is open ended because they obviously have to carry the story further than the book went because of the second season.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I can’t stop watching. My head is going to explode. I’ve heard that the ending is unclear. I hate those types of movies where you have to “imagine” what happened. I’ll be very disappointed if they will be no clear ending, after I watched so many hours.

all2gethernow
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2018 at 12:52 PM
The book ends with no real resolution. I’m curios to see how the second season ends.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2018 at 12:54 PM
I’m not watching it :). I watched the whole first season in 12 hours. It’s so depressing. Maybe I’ll watch the last episode, when it will come out. I really hope they are not going to make season 3.

Quoting all2gethernow: The book ends with no real resolution. I’m curios to see how the second season ends.

illneverbeold
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2018 at 12:55 PM
2 moms liked this

They can't stream it fast enough for me...I'm so addicted!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)