Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

El Paso, Texas moms

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Any moms in here in or from El Paso, Texas? Just curious. Go anon if you like. I'm on the Upper Valley.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2018 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Chilebean2010
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2018 at 2:03 AM
I live in alamogordo....

Quoting Anonymous 1: Any moms in here in or from El Paso, Texas? Just curious. Go anon if you like. I'm on the Upper Valley.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2018 at 2:05 AM
I've been there. It seems like a nice little town.

Quoting Chilebean2010: I live in alamogordo....

Quoting Anonymous 1: Any moms in here in or from El Paso, Texas? Just curious. Go anon if you like. I'm on the Upper Valley.
Chilebean2010
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2018 at 2:07 AM
Decent, a lil too small! I enjoy elpaso. More things to do , places to shop etc

Quoting Anonymous 1: I've been there. It seems like a nice little town.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2018 at 2:08 AM
Not a fan. I keep my butt over here in Fort Worth. I had to rescue dh from there once. I made it back in record time and was on time for work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2018 at 2:22 AM
How much time have you actually spent in El Paso?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Not a fan. I keep my butt over here in Fort Worth. I had to rescue dh from there once. I made it back in record time and was on time for work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2018 at 2:25 AM
Yeah, El Paso is growing and developing. I don't agree with everything but can't win them all. My major complaint is the heat but that can't be helped.

Quoting Chilebean2010: Decent, a lil too small! I enjoy elpaso. More things to do , places to shop etc

Quoting Anonymous 1: I've been there. It seems like a nice little town.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2018 at 3:24 AM
Not much. Been through a few times is all. I also don't like a lot of other places that are perfectly fine so that's not to say there's anything actually wrong with El Paso or any other location I'm not a fan of.

Quoting Anonymous 1: How much time have you actually spent in El Paso?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Not a fan. I keep my butt over here in Fort Worth. I had to rescue dh from there once. I made it back in record time and was on time for work.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)