Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Green Living! Please introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome Welcome to Green Living!  We're glad you're here.  :)

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question, or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now, click reply & introduce yourself!  :)

drinking Make yourself at home, relax & enjoy the group!

by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 1:27 PM
Replies (31-40):
RochelleFS
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Hi I'm Rochelle and glad to be a part of the group.

SalmonBerry87
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 12:58 AM
Welcome Jessica!

Quoting mommaGof3:

Hello ladies! My name is Jessica and we are green family of 6 :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 12:58 AM
Welcome Rochelle. :) Can't. Wait to hear your green tips.

Quoting RochelleFS:

Hi I'm Rochelle and glad to be a part of the group.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 24, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Welcome Rochelle, Jessica & Lisa!  We're glad you're here with us.  

welcome 

TaeTaeLove
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Welcome everyone! We seem to be a spread out group. That can be a great thing, help give us ideas we might not have tried because its not a common practice in our area...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zboys
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 5:39 PM

Hi, everyone.   I do what I can to recycle as much as I can.  I also really like the idea of repurposing as much as possible.  One thing I have repurposed is those large laundry detergent buckets.  We live in the desert, so I use those to catch rain water whenever it rains.  My latest thing is when I go on walks I take a bag with me so I can pick up any soda cans I see along the way.  I figure I'm killing three birds with one stone to include getting a little cash for the cans.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning more about living green!  I'm excited to be a part of this group!

mommaGof3
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 6:21 PM
Welcome to the group! :)

Quoting zboys:

Hi, everyone.   I do what I can to recycle as much as I can.  I also really like the idea of repurposing as much as possible.  One thing I have repurposed is those large laundry detergent buckets.  We live in the desert, so I use those to catch rain water whenever it rains.  My latest thing is when I go on walks I take a bag with me so I can pick up any soda cans I see along the way.  I figure I'm killing three birds with one stone to include getting a little cash for the cans.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning more about living green!  I'm excited to be a part of this group!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 27, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Quoting zboys:

Welcome!  I look forward to learning about repurposing from you.  :)

maryb311
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Hello, I am new. My name is Mary, I am a SAHM of 3 girls ages 9, 4 and 2. I try to be pretty "green" when I can. We cloth diaper, cloth wipes and try to avoid using as many paper products as possible.

maryb311
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 10:18 PM

Oh I forgot to add...I LOVE repurposing. I use old clothes to make new clothes, old towels and sheets become new hand towels and blankets. I have even made my 4 year old undies out of old tshirts. I love it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)