Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

Welcome to Green Living! Please introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome Welcome to Green Living!  We're glad you're here.  :)

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question, or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now, click reply & introduce yourself!  :)

drinking Make yourself at home, relax & enjoy the group!

by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 1:27 PM
Replies (41-50):
mommaGof3
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Welcome to the group Mary!!! We are so glad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 3, 2011 at 3:18 PM

WElcome Mary!  I think you're going to have to teach us all how to repurpose things!

Quoting maryb311:

Hello, I am new. My name is Mary, I am a SAHM of 3 girls ages 9, 4 and 2. I try to be pretty "green" when I can. We cloth diaper, cloth wipes and try to avoid using as many paper products as possible.

SalmonBerry87
by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Welcome Mary!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenTiago
by on Oct. 2, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Hey! I'm Jeanette, Mom to Jahmila 10 (ADHD), Jazz 7, and Zavior 5. I'm a 9-5 Jeweler, and an artist at heart. I've always had a heart for green living, but since we never seem to have time money or energy, I haven't really been able to get too far. I think the first thing to be addressed is fatigue. Anyone got any tips on how to gain back energy and zest for life???? I'm interested in making my own cheap but very effective household products using as little time and energy as possible. Any threads on the subject I should check out? I look forword to chatting it up with y'all!!!

mommaGof3
by on Oct. 2, 2011 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group Jeanette! As for fatigue I hear that vitamin B is good for that. I can talk to the chick that was telling me about it and get more info for you :) there are a couple threads floating around with recipes for stuff. Go ahead and jump on in with any questions or what not :) we're all always happy to help. Looking forward to getting to know you

Quoting JenTiago:

Hey! I'm Jeanette, Mom to Jahmila 10 (ADHD), Jazz 7, and Zavior 5. I'm a 9-5 Jeweler, and an artist at heart. I've always had a heart for green living, but since we never seem to have time money or energy, I haven't really been able to get too far. I think the first thing to be addressed is fatigue. Anyone got any tips on how to gain back energy and zest for life???? I'm interested in making my own cheap but very effective household products using as little time and energy as possible. Any threads on the subject I should check out? I look forword to chatting it up with y'all!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on Oct. 2, 2011 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome Jeanette! A lot of the green things we do are cheap. We're all pretty much broke around here. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2011 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Jeanette!

I've heard that exercising daily can really up your energy level.  I find when I get mine done in the mornings I'm more energetic throughout the day and sleep better at night too. 

Quoting JenTiago:

JenTiago
by on Oct. 3, 2011 at 7:35 PM

I like the B vitamin idea, and recipeis even better!! I like to get my vitamines from food, you know, how God intended? LOL! Thanks!

JenTiago
by on Oct. 3, 2011 at 7:43 PM

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Welcome Jeanette!

I've heard that exercising daily can really up your energy level.  I find when I get mine done in the mornings I'm more energetic throughout the day and sleep better at night too. 

Quoting JenTiago:

LOL! Yea, I drop my Jahmila off at 8, hit the gym for a whopping 15-20 minutes, hop in the shower and am usually late to work! I try though! Evenings are full of church stuff or catching up on homework (Good ol' ADHD!) or housework. Hmmm, no wonder I'm tired?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 5, 2011 at 11:50 AM

Oh, I know what you mean (right from the very little time for exercise right down to the ADHD/homework issues and housework.  It seems there is always something else that needs to be done.

Quoting JenTiago:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Welcome Jeanette!

Quoting JenTiago:

LOL! Yea, I drop my Jahmila off at 8, hit the gym for a whopping 15-20 minutes, hop in the shower and am usually late to work! I try though! Evenings are full of church stuff or catching up on homework (Good ol' ADHD!) or housework. Hmmm, no wonder I'm tired?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN