Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

Welcome to Green Living! Please introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome Welcome to Green Living!  We're glad you're here.  :)

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question, or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now, click reply & introduce yourself!  :)

drinking Make yourself at home, relax & enjoy the group!

by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 1:27 PM
Replies (831-840):
anitayescas420
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Hi my name is anita i am 23 i have a 5 year old son
cemcnair
by Courtney on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Welcome Anita!

Quoting anitayescas420:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Welcome Donna!
While I don't drive an electric car, and we still buy coal based electricity, when we built, we will utilize solar panels and a solar water heating system.

Quoting dcnative:

Hello Ladies,

My
name is Donna. Fortunately when I was growing up "green" was not
something that we even had to discuss because everyone was using cloth
diapers, hardly any paper products, everyone cooked fresh meals almost
every day and their babies ate most of the same foods "mashed up".  :) We conserved energy because we did more things together as a family and we played outside instead of watching TV.

Do any of the mothers in this group use green energy sources ~ ie. electric or gas?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:31 PM

welcome

Quoting anitayescas420:

mamabear32123
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Nichole and I am super excited that there is a forum for this! I love Green living and being natural! My best friend even runs an all natural online shop where she makes and sells all natural products! I LOVE NATURE!!!

smileber
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Hi! My name is Amber. My husband and I are by no means the greenest people, but we are slowly making an effort. So far, we "no-poo", use homemade all-purpose cleaners, wood cleaners, rust cleaners, and laundry detergent, buy mostly organic (though we can and are trying to go even more organic/local), and use homemade body care products. As soon as we have a child, we will breastfeed, cloth diaper, and make our own baby food/products. Thank you for this group and accepting me in. I am very excited to learn more of how to make my home more green and to get to know you ladies! (:

cemcnair
by Courtney on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Welcome Nichole! Glad to have you!!

Quoting mamabear32123:

Hi everyone! My name is Nichole and I am super excited that there is a forum for this! I love Green living and being natural! My best friend even runs an all natural online shop where she makes and sells all natural products! I LOVE NATURE!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Sounds like you are doing your part for sure, Amber! Welcome! Feel free to jump in with any questions!

Quoting smileber:

Hi! My name is Amber. My husband and I are by no means the greenest people, but we are slowly making an effort. So far, we "no-poo", use homemade all-purpose cleaners, wood cleaners, rust cleaners, and laundry detergent, buy mostly organic (though we can and are trying to go even more organic/local), and use homemade body care products. As soon as we have a child, we will breastfeed, cloth diaper, and make our own baby food/products. Thank you for this group and accepting me in. I am very excited to learn more of how to make my home more green and to get to know you ladies! (:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Hi Nichole, welcome to the Green Living group!

Quoting mamabear32123:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Welcome Amber!

Quoting smileber:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)