Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

Welcome to Green Living! Please introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome Welcome to Green Living!  We're glad you're here.  :)

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question, or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now, click reply & introduce yourself!  :)

drinking Make yourself at home, relax & enjoy the group!

by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 1:27 PM
Replies (841-850):
smileber
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Thank you, ladies! (:

bhwrn1
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Welcome everyone!

dcnative
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:37 PM

WOW ~ that's great!! 

Quoting cemcnair:

Welcome Donna!
While I don't drive an electric car, and we still buy coal based electricity, when we built, we will utilize solar panels and a solar water heating system.

Quoting dcnative:

Hello Ladies,

My
name is Donna. Fortunately when I was growing up "green" was not
something that we even had to discuss because everyone was using cloth
diapers, hardly any paper products, everyone cooked fresh meals almost
every day and their babies ate most of the same foods "mashed up".  :) We conserved energy because we did more things together as a family and we played outside instead of watching TV.

Do any of the mothers in this group use green energy sources ~ ie. electric or gas?

bhwrn1
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Welcome everyone!

mamabear0791
by Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Good morning!  I"m a mom of one and just recently a grandmother. I teach special needs students work ethic and how to live in the adult world. I always teach them healthy and environmentally friendly ways to survive. One of my favorite things we do is take a nature walk through the neighborhood to find good things to eat! That means nuts, honeysuckle, and other wild-growing plants. Some years the students are fine with it, but other years you'd think I'd grown extra arms the looks they give me. I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and I'm sure we'll become good "friends" here on Cafemom and Green Living!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Welcome to the group!  What a rewarding job you have.

Quoting mamabear0791:

Good morning!  I"m a mom of one and just recently a grandmother. I teach special needs students work ethic and how to live in the adult world. I always teach them healthy and environmentally friendly ways to survive. One of my favorite things we do is take a nature walk through the neighborhood to find good things to eat! That means nuts, honeysuckle, and other wild-growing plants. Some years the students are fine with it, but other years you'd think I'd grown extra arms the looks they give me. I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and I'm sure we'll become good "friends" here on Cafemom and Green Living!

cemcnair
by Courtney on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:43 PM
Welcome and congrats on the grand baby! Your job sounds very fun :)

Quoting mamabear0791:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMyBoy08
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Hi, I'm Brooke and I have a 4 year old boy, I'm an Army wife and an aspiring aromatherapist. I also sell DoTerra essential oils.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Welcome Brooke, it's nice to meet you!

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

Hi, I'm Brooke and I have a 4 year old boy, I'm an Army wife and an aspiring aromatherapist. I also sell DoTerra essential oils.

bhwrn1
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 5:27 AM

Welcome all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)