Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

Welcome to Green Living! Please introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome Welcome to Green Living!  We're glad you're here.  :)

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question, or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now, click reply & introduce yourself!  :)

drinking Make yourself at home, relax & enjoy the group!

by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 1:27 PM
Replies (851-860):
gma3mom5
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Hi.....I am a mom to 5 and grandma to 3.  My hubby and I are slowly trying to live more green:)  I make our clothes soap, toothpaste, cleaners, hubby rides a bike to work when  the weather is decent..  We prefer to buy a lot of our things used.  The plan for next summer is to start a small garden.  We use cloth bags for shopping(when we remember to take them).  We live in Oregon.

Naturemommy5
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Hello :) I am so excited to learn more on green living!!
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting gma3mom5:

Hi.....I am a mom to 5 and grandma to 3.  My hubby and I are slowly trying to live more green:)  I make our clothes soap, toothpaste, cleaners, hubby rides a bike to work when  the weather is decent..  We prefer to buy a lot of our things used.  The plan for next summer is to start a small garden.  We use cloth bags for shopping(when we remember to take them).  We live in Oregon.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:58 PM

welcome

Quoting Naturemommy5:

Hello :) I am so excited to learn more on green living!!

aindreagriffin
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Good Morning everyone! :)

My name is Aindrea and I just joined CafeMom a few days ago. I have always been interested in a green living lifestyle I am actually pursuing my Associates in Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAM) which goes into aromatherapy and herbalism.  If you would like know more about me, please feel free to check out my profile or ask here. :) Looking forward to getting to know you ladies!

turning into globe

Deborah2202
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:53 AM

I have been all about Green Living for over 11 years now!  I also found a company that offers close to 400 everyday consumable products, that cost less than the grocery store brands.  They are very customer service oriented and continuously offering specials. They are also committed to using safer, more effective ingredients like citrus solvents, natural enzymes, etc.

ambersue13
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Hello everyone! My family and I try to be as green as we can be. We recycle just about everything, we use energy efficient bulbs and we never leave anything plugged in (other that the computer and television which we never leave on) I have a two month old son who wears cloth diapers when we are at home. I am also a vegetarian. Meat is not green! :]  For all of you mom or moms to be you should read "Green Babies, sage moms" by  Lynda Fassa. It has wonderful tips that help to to not only keep the environment safe but also your baby. You wouldn't believe some of the crap they put in baby toys and products!

ScensiblesBags
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Hello all you fellow moms! 

My name is Ann. I am a mom of 3 (two sons and daughter) as well as an entreprenuar for a womans feminine care product line that supports green living. 

I'm excited to get to know you all.

Thanks,

Ann

mommyof3boys882
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:54 AM

hi, I am from Canada.  I am embarking on the green jounrey.  Looking forward to meeting you all

cemcnair
by Courtney on Nov. 9, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Welcome all!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN