Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

If you are a green mama, do you...

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you vaccinate?

Options:

No

Yes

selective

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 8

View Results

Vaccinate? I'm curious, because as a green mama, we care about our enviroment and what is best for our bodies.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:44 PM
Replies (11-12):
TotallyConfused
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 12:07 PM

we're choosing selective....

dd1 was fully vaccinated on schedule, but quite frankly I was young and dealing with an abusive partner and just did what everybody else did....

dd2 is 8 months and has had no vaccines, except the vit k shot in the hospital that I wish I had fought harder..... we're undecided about which ones we're ok with and when, so for now we're just delaying... at least 2 and talking kwim?

for us, I am a sahm and wouldn't take her out anywhere if she were to get sick, especially if she had something contagious like the measles, so the risks of the vaccines are MUCH greater than the risks of the illnesses they supposedly protect us from.... *steps off soapbox*

Angeldolphine
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 12:32 PM

LOL, that's what I think too. The risks for the vaccines are much greater then the risk for the illnesses. the reason I say that is because we have no idea what the DNA of animals including pigs, monkeys, chickens  and the DNA of fetuses do to us along with the toxins and chemicals. Also, by vaccinating, we by pass the natural immune defenses and inject it directly into the blood stream. I also studied breastmilk and it's passive immunity. I believe this is what a baby is designed to have. It's so interesting how a baby has an "open gut" meaning there are gaps in the intestines for the antibodies to pass through until they are six months (usually the most dangerious age for a baby to contact the various diseases too), and how breastmilk coats all the openings and that it makes the perfect balance in the gut (called a virgin gut if you never introduce anything else) The virgin gut helps the child to not become sick. Antibiotics actually wipe it out...and I would think that introducing the toxins of vaccinations would also hinder the baby's defenses.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN