Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

Fall is in the air...

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 11:30 PM
  • 9 Replies

What are you most looking forward to about fall?

Rochelle

by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Angeldolphine
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 11:34 PM

It's very pretty here! The trees changing color and the nice weather after the awful summer!

SalmonBerry87
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 12:51 AM
Wearing my scarves. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 2:14 AM
The tempature cooling down and my job being more bearable as far as heat :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 8:39 AM

smells of leaves..pumpkins..college football!

mommaGof3
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 9:29 AM
I absolutely LOVE fall! It's by far my favorite time of year and brings with it my favorite holidays and hockey season! Plus I get to decorate and bake, doesn't get any better than that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 9:39 AM

Unfortunately that doesn't beginning for awhile down here.  Living in central Florida, there isn't much of a change.  It will get cooler, which I am looking forward too.  I hate wearing shorts!  I am definitely a jeans type girl.  I'm hoping to make a trip up north soon, to watch the leaves change.  But that is only wishful thinking for now.  :)  

MelindaMartelli
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 9:49 AM

The colors and smells. I just love it. The wind is cooler, and the leaves sound crisp.

TaeTaeLove
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 12:42 PM
Where are you at? I'm in cf as well.

I love halloween, dressing up, cooler weather, pumpkins, pumpkin pie, tights (when the baby weight and baby aren't on me), the smell of the air, bonfires, nummy foods, apple cider, and am looking forward to finding some wax myrtle berries to try and make hand dipped candles. Oh, and my birthday!

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

Unfortunately that doesn't beginning for awhile down here.  Living in central Florida, there isn't much of a change.  It will get cooler, which I am looking forward too.  I hate wearing shorts!  I am definitely a jeans type girl.  I'm hoping to make a trip up north soon, to watch the leaves change.  But that is only wishful thinking for now.  :)  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RochelleFS
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 12:24 PM

I am excited for Halloween and trips to the farm. We are moving from Chicago to Yorktown, Virginia in a couple weeks so it is also exciting to get a chance to experience fall in a new part of the country and prepare the garden in the new house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)