Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

Having babies.

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 5:07 PM
  • 15 Replies
Did you have an all natural birth? Or was there medical intervention, planned or unplanned?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SpiritedDragon
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 5:19 PM

unplanned pregnancy with my first....and I definitely had an epidural.  planned pregnancy with my second....and I did have another epidural.  My first son was 9lbs 3oz, and 22.5inches long.  Yes, I wanted the drugs!!!

SalmonBerry87
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 5:22 PM
I had a natural birth with DD. I only had an iv cause I was dehydrated. :/ I'm not against drugs they just weren't for me. I had a spinal tap when I was 2 and I saw my sister get an epi with her baby so I think those instances turned me off getting a needle in my back lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 5:39 PM
I had an epidural with all my kids except one. I planned on having no drugs but that went out the window when they had to induce labor, One pregnancy they induced cause I was 5 cen. Dilated and it was my due date and the other time I was induced because my blood pressure was way to high towards the end of pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TaeTaeLove
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 10:41 PM
Ds was an emergency c/s. They put me out cold. Dd was a vbac, mom convinced me to get an epi. Dd2 is going to be an hbac, so no chance of drugs, unless I get transfered.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Amy on Aug. 28, 2011 at 11:35 PM

I ended up having 3 c-sections, 2 were planned due to being high risk for various reasons and one was not.

chrissysnow22
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 12:03 PM
My ds was unplanned. I did get a epidural like 30mins before he came. I would've held out if I knew I only had a little while longer to go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 1:35 PM
I know right? I literally felt like I was going to be in labor for the rest of my life lol.

Quoting chrissysnow22:

My ds was unplanned. I did get a epidural like 30mins before he came. I would've held out if I knew I only had a little while longer to go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 1:36 PM
Did you have any bad side effects from the epi Tae?

Quoting TaeTaeLove:

Ds was an emergency c/s. They put me out cold. Dd was a vbac, mom convinced me to get an epi. Dd2 is going to be an hbac, so no chance of drugs, unless I get transfered.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RochelleFS
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 11:53 PM
Natural with a midwife
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 1:42 AM
All 3 of my children were planned.
#1 I miscarried naturally @10 weeks
#2 was an emergency c section with complications
#3 was a natural vbac. I fought for my vbac and I did it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN