Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living
Did you have an all natural birth? Or was there medical intervention, planned or unplanned?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 5:07 PM
Replies (11-15):
TaeTaeLove
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 12:28 PM
No side effects that can be attributed to it. After giving birth, I get back spasms for a couple of weeks. Started with ds. They tried to blame them on the epi I DIDN'T get for the c/s (they put me completely under, no choice). They weren't as bad with dd, so hopefully I won't get any this time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angeldolphine
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 3:08 PM

All natural! I did use an OB, but I went to the hospital and asked the nurses for the best natural doctor. I didn't get cervical checks at the end, so no idea where I started labor at. Anyway, I went into intense labor at 3:30 in the morning and packed my bags in transition around 5-6. I left my house at 6:30 already feeling like I had to push. I got to my room close to 8, was checked and already at a 10 and fully efaced! I had my baby at 8:30 that morning. LOL, I had my husband prepped for a 24 hour labor and to be late. I had him at 38 weeks. They couldn't get an IV in (dumb idea anyway since I was already pushing), had no meds. Next time, I will NOT use that dang continous heart moniter. It prevented me from being able to move in the position my body told me to be. It was an interesting exsperience. My body produced it's own pain meds. I felt high afterwards! It only super hurt right as I was pushing him out. Best birth ever...only 5 1/2 hours!

SalmonBerry87
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 4:45 PM
Omg yeah same here. Afterwards I felt like high or drunk I was so out of it. I didn't even realize that dd was purple when she came out and had her cord around her neck.

Quoting Angeldolphine:

All natural! I did use an OB, but I went to the hospital and asked the nurses for the best natural doctor. I didn't get cervical checks at the end, so no idea where I started labor at. Anyway, I went into intense labor at 3:30 in the morning and packed my bags in transition around 5-6. I left my house at 6:30 already feeling like I had to push. I got to my room close to 8, was checked and already at a 10 and fully efaced! I had my baby at 8:30 that morning. LOL, I had my husband prepped for a 24 hour labor and to be late. I had him at 38 weeks. They couldn't get an IV in (dumb idea anyway since I was already pushing), had no meds. Next time, I will NOT use that dang continous heart moniter. It prevented me from being able to move in the position my body told me to be. It was an interesting exsperience. My body produced it's own pain meds. I felt high afterwards! It only super hurt right as I was pushing him out. Best birth ever...only 5 1/2 hours!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angeldolphine
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 5:41 PM

I screamed a little at the end and then as soon as he was born I said "I have a baby?" and was super giddy and high lol. I really, really felt like I had drugs. Oh and I thought Motrin was a wonder drug. I had that a few hours later. After about 12 hours with the motrin, I had no pain.

SalmonBerry87
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 7:51 PM
Lol! I screamed some too. I guess my dad was all upset kneeling outside the delivery room door.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN