Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

mama cloth/ reusable pads

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you use mama cloth/ reusable pads or a diva cup?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 10:48 AM
Replies (11-16):
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Aug. 29, 2011 at 10:03 PM
How effective are sea pearls when used as a contraceptive? We are using condoms and hate them.

Quoting TaeTaeLove:

I'm thinking maybe sea pearls. They're reusable, and can double as contraceptive with the addition of spermicide.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TaeTaeLove
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2011 at 10:12 PM
I have no idea :).but we hate condoms too, and at least with the pearls, you czan reuse them again and again. Not to mention the AF part of them...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 11:28 PM
I looked into a lot of pads to see what would be the best price, a lot of them are 7 or higher, 7 isn't a bad price. I got mine for like 4and some change a pad, for night time ones and regular ones. I paid 22 for 5 shipping included. They are awesome! They are also minkey topped! Soooo soft!

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

Yeah I got a diva cup and the insteads. Id still like to try mama cloth for like a panty liner or at night. At the co op I went to one was $7!! Is that a decent price? I dunno lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 12:16 AM
Oh okay. These seemed soft but not THAT soft lol. Maybe ill buy one and try it out.

Quoting mommaGof3:

I looked into a lot of pads to see what would be the best price, a lot of them are 7 or higher, 7 isn't a bad price. I got mine for like 4and some change a pad, for night time ones and regular ones. I paid 22 for 5 shipping included. They are awesome! They are also minkey topped! Soooo soft!

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

Yeah I got a diva cup and the insteads. Id still like to try mama cloth for like a panty liner or at night. At the co op I went to one was $7!! Is that a decent price? I dunno lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 11:53 PM
I just ordered the diva cup online.

What do you use to make mama cloth?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 8:29 AM
I was wondering the same thing, I've wanted to try and make my own but have no clue what to use as the absorbent part.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)