Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

how old?

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 10:12 PM
  • 17 Replies
How old were you when you first realized that you actually had to help the earth to keep it safe?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TaeTaeLove
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2011 at 10:13 PM
I don't remember a specific age... but I was mid teen I think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 10:46 PM
Mine was about a year ago. My family didn't do they whole "save the earth" thing but when I started cloth diapering I started realizing how much I needed to give back to the earth, it needs to be respected and I have to do my part
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 11:55 PM
I think I've always been aware but I really started caring a few years back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 11:53 AM
Well when I was a kid and watching nickelodeon they always did the big help and talked about the environment so I've always KNOWN, but it wasn't till I moved out on my own I started recycling and whatnot. And all the stuff I'm doing now started after dd was born.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 12:09 PM
You know I'm not sure that even do The Big Help any more. It's been awhile sinces I've been able to watch nickelodeon (no cable) but when we had it my daughter loved that channel and I don't recall them ever doing it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zboys
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 2:50 PM

I remember doing a book report in grade school about keeping the environment clean so maybe the 6th grade.

SalmonBerry87
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 5:20 PM
Really? That's lame. I'm 24 now so its been 10+ years since I've watched it.

Quoting mommaGof3:

You know I'm not sure that even do The Big Help any more. It's been awhile sinces I've been able to watch nickelodeon (no cable) but when we had it my daughter loved that channel and I don't recall them ever doing it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 6:53 PM
I'll be 30 this year but there is always time for iCarly (super lame I know but it's a funny show) and my kids like spongebob and stuff so it was on the tv frequently and I don't ever real them doing the big help, they did do this exercise stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 8:46 PM
Omg yeah we've had the tv off for weeks but I've started watching my 2 year old nephew so we've been watching PLENTY of spongebob. Is that on nickalodeon? They've changed since I was a kid. I watched all that, kablam, keenan and kel, hey arnold, roccos modern life, rugrats... I could go on lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 9:33 PM
Yep it sure is but they changed the name I think...

I use to watch all those shows too!! Ah the good old days! I love iCarly! It's a trip!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)