Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gah! it's never a dull moment!

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 4:11 PM
  • 14 Replies
So I get a knock on my door, it's a cop..
"Ma'am do you have black male that lives here"
"No sir"
"Does one live next door"
"No sir"
"Have you seen one snooping around your house and peeking in your windows in the past minute or 2"
"No sir"
"Ok thank you ma'am"

So him and 2 cops go behind my house then up the driveway then 3 come back down again the 2 more 1 has a high powered rife or shot or something, it was a big gun that's all I know for sure. They come down the driveway and behind the house. The the next thing I know the have "released the hounds!" It was just one "hound" and didn't really get released (haha) but still! All this going on in my yard....fun times....and this why I say I don't do useless drama...my life is like a freaking drama series
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommaGof3
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 4:15 PM
Don't get me wrong I do watch CSI and stuff like that (useless drama tv) but what I mean by useless drama is what people try to create over little things...like on CM over stupid stuff..that kinda of useless drama lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zboys
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 5:23 PM

That's good that nothing happened.

mommaGof3
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 6:22 PM
It is, it's also not the first time we've had cops and K-9 units running through our yard. We've lived here for 3 years and we had cops running through our yard, our neighbors yard, helicopters tracking people, sheriff and cop cars rushing up and down the street...one time one cop car was driving down the road with his door open. We use to live IN the ghetto and never had this much cop activity
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 7:09 PM
That's crazy! Maybe you need to move! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TaeTaeLove
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2011 at 7:14 PM
Insane.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 7:36 PM
Wow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 7:42 PM
Ya think lol...the funny thing is where we use to live was IN the ghetto, we don't live in the ghetto which is where you would think this kinda stuff would go down but nooooo

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 7:43 PM
Move back to the ghetto. Lol. Kidding.
But yeah that's so weird. A few things happened like that at a house I used to work at. Which is in a nice part of town...

Quoting mommaGof3:

Ya think lol...the funny thing is where we use to live was IN the ghetto, we don't live in the ghetto which is where you would think this kinda stuff would go down but nooooo

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angeldolphine
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 11:29 PM

Sometimes I think that more bad stuff happens in the good neighborhoods then the bad. For example, on the day we moved here to a nice neighborhood, our car got stolen. It had my china, my husband's nice suit, computer parts and video games in it. The kid tore out the ignition so we had to use a screwdriver and stole the car radio and the computer modem. He also left his phone in the phone charger lol. I called his mother and his mother said "Which son?" Heh.

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Sep. 7, 2011 at 12:19 AM
Glad I don't live by you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)