Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

Do you know what the tags mean?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 8:30 AM
  • 8 Replies

www.theecologist.org

The eco-labels that is.....  

by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommaGof3
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Good info to have but it seems like every step we make to be healthier amd eat healthier is never good enough cause there is always something else that has to be watched for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I know how that feels, it's like you can never be green enough. 

Quoting mommaGof3:

Good info to have but it seems like every step we make to be healthier amd eat healthier is never good enough cause there is always something else that has to be watched for.

SalmonBerry87
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:18 AM
They always try to sneak something unhealthy into what is *supposed* to be healthy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RochelleFS
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:26 AM
I agree! All you can do is try to make the best choices. This is one of the reasons I love making so many of our own products though.

Quoting mommaGof3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:55 AM

thanks.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Mar. 2, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Ugh. I know! I'm about to give up point.

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

They always try to sneak something unhealthy into what is *supposed* to be healthy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 1:05 PM
I think the best thing we can do is to just do the best we can and not beat ourselves up or drive ourselves insane trying to make sure we get all the bad stuff out of our diets/lives. Just keep on making the small changes where we can and be proud of the fact that we are making an effort. It's more than most people can say, ya know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Make one to two changes a week if not every other week is good, even if it's one change a month.  It's better then nothing at all.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)