Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

qotd 4-20

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:18 AM
  • 10 Replies
Happy 4-20. Lol

So whats your opinion on weed? It's natural...do you think its green?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nutmeg101
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Green as in natural- sure.
Green as in good for you? Im not sure where I stand. I am not trying to dispute the medicinal benefits- but for general consumption, I would say probably not a good idea. I'm on the fence- so someone try to sway me! I should add- I have never tried it-
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Its natural, it grows wild some places. BUT that doesn't mean I will "use" it instead of western medicine. (Some people I know with NO MEDICAL PROBLEMS "self medicate"). And actually I can't stand the smell.... anymore. Ha ha ha.
And I don't care if other people do, my cousin has his green card for chrissake and makes a living selling it (SMH) I just don't want it done around me or Maggie.
And actually John quit while I was pregnant with Maggie. :) I told him he has my blessing to blaze up again once Maggie AND any future childred we have are grown up, and out of the house.

I should add, it can be beneficial to like people with cancer and other terminal illnesses. But to me, breathing in smoke isn't good for you. Maybe its not as bad made into "butter" and used in baking....?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:39 AM
You're not missing out on much Meg. When I used to smoke, we would watch some dumb movie, laugh our ASSES off, and consume every snack product in the house lol.

Quoting Nutmeg101:

Green as in good for you? Im not sure where I stand. I am not trying to dispute the medicinal benefits- but for general consumption, I would say probably not a good idea. I'm on the fence- so someone try to sway me! I should add- I have never tried it-
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:49 AM

lol!  Oh yeah, the things I missed out on.  Yeah, the one and only time, I was drunk off my butt.  It didn't seem to do much for me.  I can say I 'TRIED" it but that is all!  :)  

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

You're not missing out on much Meg. When I used to smoke, we would watch some dumb movie, laugh our ASSES off, and consume every snack product in the house lol.

Quoting Nutmeg101:

cabrandy03
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I think it's better then some meds out there for treating anxiety and eating disorders!

cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:11 PM
It is natural and has benefits, grows easily and is somewhat drought tolerant, so yes, it's green!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 2:22 PM
BUT is SMOKING it and the long term effects it has on your brain green...?

Quoting cemcnair:

It is natural and has benefits, grows easily and is somewhat drought tolerant, so yes, it's green!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Probably better than the other crap people smoke!

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

Quoting cemcnair:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miranda1127
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 9:51 PM

As long as it's not laced w/anything it's green.

Miranda1127
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM

It has beneficial effects as well. Not just cancer and what not, but it's excellent for those who suffer from emotional disorders or those easily stressed out. Maybe green is not the best word....but I do think it's as green as any/most herbal (natural healing) remedies are.

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

Quoting cemcnair:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)